Reviews for Deliverance
Sam chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I really enjoyed this, thoroughly. Very, very well done. The writing is very good as well.
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Aww, this is cute. I think Zuko probably would tell her the truth like that instead of tiptoeing around it.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
so difficult but so easy at the same time parenthood is like that.
Poetrygirl21 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
It was so cute. I love it!
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
CUTE. TOOOO CUTE. I officially keel over, dead. O.O :)
dalekcat chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Aw, so precious. You do a great job at writing daddy!Zuko. And I love the name Miyako for Mai and Zuko's daughter.
Dragon-Sigma chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That's sweet. Very appropriate answer from Zuko. (Come on, Miyako, he doesn't look silly, he looks noble)
Lucy Otero chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is so sweet. Nice job, I love it!
samfindingneverland chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
AWWWW, THIS WAS SO EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL. All the dialogue between Zuko and Miyako made me feel dizzy and sentimental at the same time; I loved it completely! You've got talent.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I like both Miyako and Zuko's directness. Very sweet and just what I was in the mood for. I've read a couple of fics with this premise and I like your take on it. Zuko being "dismissed" was very cute. Good job!
Hannie597 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
aww
Firelord Lionheart chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Not bad, really sweet. I've been face with awkward questions like that from kids to the point where I had to ask someone how to explain.
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh no, this is way too adorable.

Children always ask such blunt questions. I'm glad Zuko found a way to answer her's appropriately. I'm sure she'll have more questions when she gets older.

Aw, Daddy-Zuko is way to much greatness for me.

Nicely done.
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
So sweet.
winterdevils chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aww, this was so cute!

Well done with this.

Someone was bound to ask how he got his scar, one of the kids, I think you wrote this very well.