Reviews for Together We Stand
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I really hope keep writing this story! Stay strong!
Ratchet Vas Alfa chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
You're doing good, make it longer more romantic, and you'll be golden, and do things where the best reviewer gets to get a character in your next chapter, then you'll get reviews like crazy, add me on facebook, Ratchet Vas Harbinger Kol'Nax and I'll give you more insight to this, but overall very impressive so far.
Ratchet Vas Alfa chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I really like the idea that you sat down and atleast wrote down an intro to your main plot, very good writing skills, from what I'm seeing now, this storyline is going to be rather interesting, just a hint of warning, make the stories a little longer, but besides that its perfect, continue the storyline get in a good romance scene in there and let the rest fall in place, thanks again, I hope you continue writing on this and you get the motivation to finish, thanks.
Rex Nar Rayya chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Dude this is epic, and nice one with describing Angela's "physical" features, hehe. Ahem, back to the point, nice chapter man, really enjoyed, I motivate you to make more please, thank you so much.
Kingmuffins chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
This is great stuff :) keep it up I just went back and recently finished the original trilogy and yea angela is my favorite love interest for ratchet so this is great please keep it up and continue after you are done with jelousy of the heart an firproof
RatchetXAngela chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Whens the next chapter coming out
FunlovingKate chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
whens the next chapter coming out
wyatt.tomko chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Please continue the story. Its pretty good.
Flutterdash7 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Although I thought some of the dialogue in chapter one was a little unnecessary, I can see this will be a cool adventure. Hmmm... Blarg. This will be awesome... although when that guy first walked into Angela's home I thought that he was going to set her up or something.

Ratchet & Angela is the R&C pairing I like and its great to see people still writing about them.
Cyclone Sword chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Yes, It's extremely short. But if it's necesary... so be it.
S.R.J.S. Fangirl from PL chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
It doesn't matter if the chapter is long or short! Just don't give ij and you'll get your fans sooner or later;D!
Thomas Holmes II chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Another great chapter, my friend. May be short, but it gives us the situation that our two favourite Lombaxes will be dealing with.
However, I must point one mistake, just to help you: Angela's homeworld is Grelbin.
Still, nice chapter and I look forward to more.
Batman chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
write ore this is awesome
Thomas Holmes II chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hmm, I like this story! I do love a RatchetxAngela story! Now, I don't mind Talwyn or anything, but I just think Angela is the girl for Ratchet! She's sexy; she's awesome; and her voice is awesome! I love Kath Soucie!
alaxbird chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
not bad, does need some proof-reading though