Reviews for Personal Assistant
everlastingtrueromance chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Please update soon:)
KEZZ 1 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Great start looking forward to more
Katara-Hatake chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
This is intriguing. More please.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
thestaryeyedgirl chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Ooooooooooh! Hermione is so cool!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I liked this fic D
Aerianna Lupin chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Great story! Cant wait to read more.. Congratz on gettin into the navy! Hope you do well :)
ILoveAnime89 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Love it update again soon.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
This story is brilliant, I can only imagine their reactions if or when they find out she's a witch.
HisSecretLover18 chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
What's going to happen next? Will Pepper and Tony break up? I hope you update soon please.
Steve the Icecube chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Hey, I'm reviewing to answer your comment about England :) I myself say that I'm English, but I'm pretty sure most people call the general place Britain.
hateme101 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
You should have fury not find anything on Hermione and tell Tony this. Maybe even if there is a upcoming battle have Hermione step in and save everyone
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
love it! Im joining the Police soon too so good luck with the navy:)
Smiles123 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Love this! Update soon
LeonaMasha chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Hey, thanks for the FYI and good luck in the Navy!

Also, thanks for the update. Love to see what SHIELD knows about the Wizarding world. Hm, maybe Hermione will be able to let Tony know about magic much earlier (or basically at all). Also enjoyed how she didn't back down from Fury. Can see how after everything she's been through he wouldn't be as intimidating to her.

Again, take care!
writergirl85 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Good for you for joining the navy. I would but don't know how to swim and would be sent across country away from all my family. Joining the military is the last resort for me if I cannot get enough funding for school between everything that's available. Updates are updates. I'm probably the worst right now with no computer. I've been writing everything between my phone and paper until I can get a new one. Good story so far and totally worth the wait!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »