Reviews for Personal Assistant
LeeArt chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Oh dear Hermione, I hope you do know of who you are dealing with XD
quattrecskids chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Thank you for the update! I was so happy when I saw the notification in my email. Although we may impatiently await your updates, it is only because we truly like your stories. (I especially enjoy this one. : ) Good luck with your training. Be safe, be strong and remember you joined for a reason that is good for you. Well, I hope that you are able to eventually return to this. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Terrence Rogue chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I look forward to seeing her go toe to toe with Fury.
anthraquinblue chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
So far my favorite line is ...I am Thor, God of Thunder.
Now I have enjoyed reading this so far and I will continue reading any further updates. There are however a few weak points that you might consider if you are so inclined. For one, why has Hermione taken this unorthodox job in America? What are her motivations or long term plans? What are her areas of expertise, as a witch and/or as a muggle? I also don't believe that she would tune out Stark's descriptions of his work as it seems a little too out of character. While Hermione and Stark have different areas of interest, and come from different backgrounds, they both have a far above average intelligence, personalities that are abrasive to most, a strong dedication to their work and a large streak of arrogance.
I could see them bonding over an interest in Tonys work. Maybe Hermione has completed muggle education in the fields of chemistry, physics or math to further her understanding of magic and she wants to develop advanced magical technology. Tony's highly advanced and unique tech would therefore be highly interesting and valuable. Maybe her job slowly evolves into an internship?
Anyways, I think your character interactions are excellent and I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be entertaining.
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Good look in the Navy! My thoughts are with you. Don't worry about updates. :)
Alaiana Potter chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Love the story, and good luck going through basic training
Taboo22 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Great!
Taybug98 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I hope things go well for you at training :) this is a really good story! I hope to read more when you have time to update :o)
flyingberry chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Congratulations! Too bad for us though. Annd it was getting to the good part too...
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Uh-oh...he's bound to notice the gap in her records from when she began Hogwarts to when she reappeared in the Muggle world...

UPDATE WHENEVER!
Tipper chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Since I was just there on vacation, here is what New College looks like: the scene in movie 4 (GOF) where Malfoy was turned into a ferret. Tree and all. Was the coolest experience of my life! The college is located near Oxford, in Oxfordshire. Just for anyone who is interested.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Good luck in the Navy . :)
quattrecskids chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I am defintely looking forward to you next (and all future) installment(s)!
peachx89 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Great chapter. Just wish they were longer. I can't wait for the next update.
Starkid191 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Right, so Britain is the collection of islands - England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom (UK) is basically what it says on the tin. All of the islands are united apart from the republic of Ireland, so the UK consists of Scotland (who are holding a referendum on independence later this year, but not many people want it), Wales (who England conquered centuries ago, which is why their flag is not one of the one that makes up the Union Flag), England (who used the UK flag elsewhere as well, because we had the biggest empire. Still do, technically) and Northern Ireland (who are set apart from the republic of Ireland). That's why the Union Flag (it's only the Union Jack when it's flown at sea) is a combination of St. George's cross (England), St. Andrew's cross (Scotland), and St. Patrick's cross (Ireland.) Wales aren't on there, cos technically they belong to Britain, like Australia and New Zealand do, and India and America used to.

I probably made that more complicated than it actually is. Great story!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »