Reviews for Personal Assistant
Protagonist Of Life chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
This story is brilliant, I can only imagine their reactions if or when they find out she's a witch.
HisSecretLover18 chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
What's going to happen next? Will Pepper and Tony break up? I hope you update soon please.
Steve the Icecube chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Hey, I'm reviewing to answer your comment about England :) I myself say that I'm English, but I'm pretty sure most people call the general place Britain.
hateme101 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
You should have fury not find anything on Hermione and tell Tony this. Maybe even if there is a upcoming battle have Hermione step in and save everyone
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
love it! Im joining the Police soon too so good luck with the navy:)
Smiles123 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Love this! Update soon
LeonaMasha chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Hey, thanks for the FYI and good luck in the Navy!

Also, thanks for the update. Love to see what SHIELD knows about the Wizarding world. Hm, maybe Hermione will be able to let Tony know about magic much earlier (or basically at all). Also enjoyed how she didn't back down from Fury. Can see how after everything she's been through he wouldn't be as intimidating to her.

Again, take care!
writergirl85 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Good for you for joining the navy. I would but don't know how to swim and would be sent across country away from all my family. Joining the military is the last resort for me if I cannot get enough funding for school between everything that's available. Updates are updates. I'm probably the worst right now with no computer. I've been writing everything between my phone and paper until I can get a new one. Good story so far and totally worth the wait!
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
this was brilliant! I hope you can update soon!
LeeArt chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Oh dear Hermione, I hope you do know of who you are dealing with XD
quattrecskids chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Thank you for the update! I was so happy when I saw the notification in my email. Although we may impatiently await your updates, it is only because we truly like your stories. (I especially enjoy this one. : ) Good luck with your training. Be safe, be strong and remember you joined for a reason that is good for you. Well, I hope that you are able to eventually return to this. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Terrence Rogue chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I look forward to seeing her go toe to toe with Fury.
anthraquinblue chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
So far my favorite line is ...I am Thor, God of Thunder.
Now I have enjoyed reading this so far and I will continue reading any further updates. There are however a few weak points that you might consider if you are so inclined. For one, why has Hermione taken this unorthodox job in America? What are her motivations or long term plans? What are her areas of expertise, as a witch and/or as a muggle? I also don't believe that she would tune out Stark's descriptions of his work as it seems a little too out of character. While Hermione and Stark have different areas of interest, and come from different backgrounds, they both have a far above average intelligence, personalities that are abrasive to most, a strong dedication to their work and a large streak of arrogance.
I could see them bonding over an interest in Tonys work. Maybe Hermione has completed muggle education in the fields of chemistry, physics or math to further her understanding of magic and she wants to develop advanced magical technology. Tony's highly advanced and unique tech would therefore be highly interesting and valuable. Maybe her job slowly evolves into an internship?
Anyways, I think your character interactions are excellent and I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be entertaining.
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Good look in the Navy! My thoughts are with you. Don't worry about updates. :)
Alaiana Potter chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Love the story, and good luck going through basic training
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »