Reviews for Personal Assistant
peachx89 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Great chapter. Just wish they were longer. I can't wait for the next update.
Starkid191 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Right, so Britain is the collection of islands - England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom (UK) is basically what it says on the tin. All of the islands are united apart from the republic of Ireland, so the UK consists of Scotland (who are holding a referendum on independence later this year, but not many people want it), Wales (who England conquered centuries ago, which is why their flag is not one of the one that makes up the Union Flag), England (who used the UK flag elsewhere as well, because we had the biggest empire. Still do, technically) and Northern Ireland (who are set apart from the republic of Ireland). That's why the Union Flag (it's only the Union Jack when it's flown at sea) is a combination of St. George's cross (England), St. Andrew's cross (Scotland), and St. Patrick's cross (Ireland.) Wales aren't on there, cos technically they belong to Britain, like Australia and New Zealand do, and India and America used to.

I probably made that more complicated than it actually is. Great story!
flyingberry chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Oh this is fuuuun! Please update!
XxMaraudersxX chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Please update this soon as its really good. Will the avengers or SHIELD find out who she is?
HisSecretLover18 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
What's going to happen next? Is everyone missing Hermione? I hope you update soon please.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
highly amused. please update. i follow the story.
Vaneesa85 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
How about Tony gets really hurt and Pepper wants him to quit or she cheats on him but still keeps her job.
bookworn2340 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
You leave off THERE ! Seriously!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I love this story! Hope you update soon!
Terrence Rogue chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I love the pairing and it's almost impossible to find in anything other than oneshots. Looking forward to more.
purrlock chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Nice, nice.
Smiles123 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
love this update soon
mekom chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I find it amusing that Hermione is going from dealing with the problems that Harry and Ron cause to dealing with Stark's problems.
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Show the men them muscles Hermione. XD
rainstormslove chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Yay update! :) I'm excited to see the beginning of the end in the next chapter.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »