Reviews for Personal Assistant
Taboo22 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Taybug98 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I hope things go well for you at training :) this is a really good story! I hope to read more when you have time to update :o)
flyingberry chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Congratulations! Too bad for us though. Annd it was getting to the good part too...
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Uh-oh...he's bound to notice the gap in her records from when she began Hogwarts to when she reappeared in the Muggle world...

Tipper chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Since I was just there on vacation, here is what New College looks like: the scene in movie 4 (GOF) where Malfoy was turned into a ferret. Tree and all. Was the coolest experience of my life! The college is located near Oxford, in Oxfordshire. Just for anyone who is interested.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Good luck in the Navy . :)
quattrecskids chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I am defintely looking forward to you next (and all future) installment(s)!
peachx89 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Great chapter. Just wish they were longer. I can't wait for the next update.
Starkid191 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Right, so Britain is the collection of islands - England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom (UK) is basically what it says on the tin. All of the islands are united apart from the republic of Ireland, so the UK consists of Scotland (who are holding a referendum on independence later this year, but not many people want it), Wales (who England conquered centuries ago, which is why their flag is not one of the one that makes up the Union Flag), England (who used the UK flag elsewhere as well, because we had the biggest empire. Still do, technically) and Northern Ireland (who are set apart from the republic of Ireland). That's why the Union Flag (it's only the Union Jack when it's flown at sea) is a combination of St. George's cross (England), St. Andrew's cross (Scotland), and St. Patrick's cross (Ireland.) Wales aren't on there, cos technically they belong to Britain, like Australia and New Zealand do, and India and America used to.

I probably made that more complicated than it actually is. Great story!
flyingberry chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Oh this is fuuuun! Please update!
XxMaraudersxX chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Please update this soon as its really good. Will the avengers or SHIELD find out who she is?
HisSecretLover18 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
What's going to happen next? Is everyone missing Hermione? I hope you update soon please.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
highly amused. please update. i follow the story.
Vaneesa85 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
How about Tony gets really hurt and Pepper wants him to quit or she cheats on him but still keeps her job.
bookworn2340 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
You leave off THERE ! Seriously!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »