Reviews for Personal Assistant
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Show the men them muscles Hermione. XD
rainstormslove chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Yay update! :) I'm excited to see the beginning of the end in the next chapter.
DrAmIoNeLoVeR1154 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I really love this story! This may sound horrible but I honestly can't wait for Tony's and peppers relationship to end! PLEASE UPDATE SOON :D
Beserked2 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Maybe Coldplay should play for a SHEILD Christmas party and then Pepper will fall madly in love... No seriously, the way you're going about Tony being ignorant and ignoring Pepper works well.
Good to see an update! Course Rhodey and Hermione would get along lol.
Liked where you've snuck JARVIS in. Course a computer is more polite than Tony lol.
iloveebfanfics chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
yay another update! as much as i like the tonypepper pairing, im curious to see how the tonymione pairing plays out hehe. can't wait for more updates and chapters! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
To be honest I think you should make Tony at least 6 years older than Hermione.
mekom chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I am really excited to read your story. I haven't read this pairing before, and I think that the clashing of personalities should be interesting.

Poor Pepper. I get the feeling that Tony giving Hermione a tour of the work place may end up giving her a headache. I am curious to see how long it takes Hermione to hex Tony.
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
oh tony... i enjoyed reading this chapter, especially hermione's response to tony ;)
Vaneesa85 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
loving it please continue soon.
Beserked2 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Hahah you nailed Tony's character. Well done, well done. Its intriguing your peice, eagerly awaiting the rest! Your characterization is great, the pace is a bit swift - but not overly so, I suppose since your intention was a oneshot it's just right. Glad its not just a oneshot though.
Just a small thing brunet is spelled brunette.
rainstormslove chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Haha I don't care if Britain isn't politically correct... it's definitely funny. Can't wait for another update. :)
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
still professional Hermione, well I think they will get along fine despite bumps! XD I honestly think Britain, England, and United Kingdom are all the same place. Can't wait to read more! :)
Someone chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Happy New Years to you too! But why in the world 'Maya'? Where did Hermione get that from?
Jenna A. L. Marie chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
England is refered to as all three.

I think that you have a good start, and how you are working so far seems to be working, I just believe that you might want to add more to each chapter so that your readers don't get bored.

I would try to explaina bit why Hermione says Tony can call her 'Maya', as it is an unusual name and people might be curious.

So far so good!

Cheers,
Jenna A. L. Marie
Amanda chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Hello there, I am really loving your story and I hope you stick with it : ) Britain(or Great Britain) which is the Island that consists of Wales, England and United Kingdom is made up of England, Scotland, wales and Northern Ireland. So to answer your question it's all three! I hope I helped, and keep up the good work. Amanda
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »