Reviews for A Different Tale
3ookWorm chapter 11 . 2/14
Please update. I love this story.
krispy dubert chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
What are you doing. Update please
dmc6792 chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
This is great story! I hope you come back to it!
Wyomingbeast chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Please update soon this is really good
The Dream Carrier chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
OHMYGODOHMYGODTHATFUCKINGRACISTARGHHHHIWANTTOFUCINGMURDERHIMOBJECTIFYINGAWOMAN'SBODYARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
...Sorry about that. But oh my god, he just FUCKING raped Belle.
shrimpy322994 chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
noooooo there has to be more please! I love it
A Supporter chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
I really hope you didn't abandoned the story, you are a great writer and I would love to read more.
Alyssa chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Please please more ASAP! I love this soooooo much!
iscalda chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Hello dear writer!
I am so sorry that i haven't found your story sooner i just found it yesterday and read it all in one breathtaking moment. I absolutely love it. You make it for all to see what kind of a man this gaston is and even have a similar vision of the beast as i have. It is really a good read:) and here comes the sad news. I found you havent updated in over 6 months, it breaks my heart to see such a wonderfull story and writer diacontinue. I hope you will see my revieuw because i would love to read more from you. Hope you find the inspiration to continue.
Best of luck and with love,
Iscalda.
znk99fg7 chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
MORE PLEASE! I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY XX
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
i think this is a very sweet story i Love it.
Beautiful Evil chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
This is an amazing story and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
BrandiIndigo chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
I am intrigued by this story. Though there are a few inconsistencies, like in the beginning Belle regrets not taking Phillipe, but then she has him when she runs away. I would like to see how this story turns out. So please update again soon.
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 1 . 10/10/2013