Reviews for Fifty Shades at Fault
juliapok71 chapter 33 . 5/1
Did you finish this story? This is the 2nd time I've gotten hooked on a fan fiction for it to end in the middle of the story. I'm new to fan fiction, so I wasn't sure if I was I am supposed to find the ending somewhere else.

Thanks!
KnightG321 chapter 33 . 4/28
Please update soon great story so far
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 4/26
Update soon? thanks
Lydia chapter 9 . 4/3
I haven't found out if Ana and Christian get back together but I really hope they do... Great story.
Lydia chapter 4 . 4/3
Is Sawyer gay? It said "I wouldn't dare do that to my boyfriend."... Just wondering?
Christine Wood chapter 1 . 3/6
yet another abandoned story ffs
tamster127 chapter 33 . 2/25
will you be updating this
Are you going to finish this story. It's been almost a year since your last post...
milagrostalledo.d chapter 33 . 1/30
i'm so sorry there are no updates for this story? but i'll take Angel Elle as word... I did like it... very real as ih the feelings of the characters to me whatsoever...
thx for sharing
Leslie chapter 33 . 1/21
Can we please have an update, it's been nearly a year. I check once a week, just in hopes that you have given us an update.
liz0799 chapter 33 . 1/20
please update!
ilovechristianandgideon chapter 32 . 1/18
Have just rediscovered this story. Would love to see an update or finish to the story as it has been nearly 12 months since the last
Kathy chapter 33 . 1/1
I just found this story like it so far. Please tell me that CG & ANA will find out the truth about Greg. Maybe, Carrick or Welch discover he is involved with bail for Leila and Cassie or Leila decides to come clean. Please update SOON!
cokebear9903 chapter 33 . 1/1
really loving the story please tell me your still writing it, I cant wait to find out what happens next. Please PM me let me know if your still working on this story.
cokebear9903 chapter 29 . 1/1
I didn't like that Christian still took in the baby after finding out what he'd been hoping for that the baby wasn't his. I understand that Cassie didn't want her but that didn't mean he had to & to top it off why give him the same middle name as his daughter with Ana. I just think having this baby will constantly remind her of what he did not to mention the now forever connection with Cassie she is the Mother & could make a re appearance at any time.
1,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »