Reviews for Fifty Shades at Fault
bmckenzie chapter 33 . 6/23
I truly enjoyed this story but I am disappointed that you have not completed it.
RunningHappy27 chapter 33 . 5/1
I'm pretty new at this. I just got finished reading the rest of story with 33 chapters. I must say you have done a great job on writing the story. I love it. Please don't stop whatever you are doing.

So, my bet is test result come back all clear with no cancer or cyst at all. That would give everyone a relief. Hopefully, it will steer clear of worries for the Grey's family. Ana and Christian can have their HEA in saving the marriage at last. :)
Ayina11 chapter 8 . 4/20
Reading until chapter 8 so far, and LOL for Greg guy. Even ana found it funny
U

UuiuuuUU
Frustrated chapter 33 . 3/26
Nice of you not to finish the story.
Catmom1265 chapter 1 . 3/26
Love the story line please please post more
burnsmech chapter 33 . 3/11
Have you abandoned this story? Don't leave us hanging!
farrahbarrett chapter 33 . 3/5
If you have any plan on coming back to this story it would be greatly appreciated. I loved it
Please finish this story! Just started reading two days ago and have already finished all 33 chapters!
I really love your story
You got to be kidding me! Why is it okay for Ana to do her wrong and come off like she's Ms. Goody two-shoe. How can she say all of the degrading remarks about Christian.. he's been good to her. Hell, I would let her go!
marietjie.valentine chapter 33 . 2/2
Will you finish the story?
CTHEWOODS chapter 33 . 1/28
I am new to fan fiction and read on FSOG group site that this was a good one. So I read it in a couple of hours, it held my interest and I found it different than a lot of the others I have read, which I enjoyed. Not really a fan of the cheating, but it happens in so many marriages, so why not theirs? I was just wondering if it was finished, or if life got in the way of that happening? Or, if it had been started in another piece? Would really like to see if Ana has cancer, how they deal with whatever it is and who was the third part involved with Cassie and Leila? The suspense is killing me! Can you please reply so I may know about your plans? I usually don't start a fan fiction piece unless they are finished, which I thought this one was...so, forgive my impatience, please.
LovingAnime4ever chapter 33 . 1/25
love it ! please continue .who was the mysterious guy who kissed and forehead when she was in the hospital
NikkiG26 chapter 33 . 1/21
Have read your story for 2nd time. Hope you will finish it.
1,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »