Reviews for Fifty Shades at Fault
4649123 chapter 33 . 5/8
Really, you just stop for " years" ! Though a very good piece, it is ruined by unfinished work, leaving your readers disappointed, you cannot possibly xpect a good review to work left undone. Shame on you. Because of that rudeness alone a few of us will be avoiding your work.
Sorry , but really this just ridiculous!
You need to work on the transition. You for I was fucking a whore and might still haven . I don't know to laters baby. That doesn't makes sense.
elizabeth bennette chapter 32 . 1/8
Will you be updating this story ? Hope you are well.
bmckenzie chapter 33 . 6/23/2016
I truly enjoyed this story but I am disappointed that you have not completed it.
RunningHappy27 chapter 33 . 5/1/2016
I'm pretty new at this. I just got finished reading the rest of story with 33 chapters. I must say you have done a great job on writing the story. I love it. Please don't stop whatever you are doing.

So, my bet is test result come back all clear with no cancer or cyst at all. That would give everyone a relief. Hopefully, it will steer clear of worries for the Grey's family. Ana and Christian can have their HEA in saving the marriage at last. :)
Ayina11 chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
Reading until chapter 8 so far, and LOL for Greg guy. Even ana found it funny
Guest chapter 27 . 3/31/2016
U

UuiuuuUU
Frustrated chapter 33 . 3/26/2016
Nice of you not to finish the story.
Catmom1265 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Love the story line please please post more
burnsmech chapter 33 . 3/11/2016
Have you abandoned this story? Don't leave us hanging!
farrahbarrett chapter 33 . 3/5/2016
If you have any plan on coming back to this story it would be greatly appreciated. I loved it
Guest chapter 30 . 2/25/2016
Please finish this story! Just started reading two days ago and have already finished all 33 chapters!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/24/2016
I really love your story
Guest chapter 20 . 2/21/2016
You got to be kidding me! Why is it okay for Ana to do her wrong and come off like she's Ms. Goody two-shoe. How can she say all of the degrading remarks about Christian.. he's been good to her. Hell, I would let her go!
1,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »