Reviews for All That Glitters
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Good story! Yeah, something, this or something else, had to happen. Phobias don't just spring forth from nowhere.
Not-Completely-Insane chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Aw...poor Sammy...I won't be able to watch that episode the same way again...I'm going to tear up when I see it because I'll automatically think of this and my friends are going to think something's wrong with me.

Great little angsty fic. I felt bad for Sam in case that wasn't obvious. I'm glad he has Dean to put him back together. :) And Lucifer! Omg! He needs to shut up sometimes! Enough with making Sam's life even more miserable than it is.

Awesome job XD

Love,
Razor
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I always thought there had to be a VERY bad reason for a kid as tough and well armed as Sam Winchester to develop a real fear of clowns.
Kirabaros chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow that was very intense and so like Lucifer aside from his singing consistently in terms of torturing Sam. I've read stories that hinted about how Sam got his fear of clowns. This one would definitely put that fear into his head. Makes my reasoning in that they just scare me seem weak. Yeah I don't like clowns either. Great job on big brother Dean awesomeness.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh geez, that would definitely explain the clown fear.