Reviews for You Belong With Me
EustaceGeller chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
I thought you'd never update! I'm so glad you did. You honestly could have done a lot better ending because you are an amazing writer, but I definitely understand. Thank you! PLLEEASE write one shots! I love your writing! And I loved this story so much!
abbyzelda chapter 26 . 11/6/2013
At first I was really disappointed when I saw that this was the last chapter. Why must all good things come to an end? *sigh* Anyways, then I smiled because although it's now over, this final chapter was really worth the wait. I love how you described the emotions in this story. They flowed really well and made me incredibly happy when Pam confessed her love to Jim at last. I was like, "Well, took ya long enough, Beesly! 25 frickin chapters. You're lucky Halpert hung in there." So yeah. I don't want this review to be too long so I'll just say this: THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING AND PERFECT STORY ABOUT THIS AMAZING AND PERFECT COUPLE!It was an absolute pleasure to read and I loved every second of it :)
(Perhaps a sequel wouldn't be a bad idea?)
Dorito121 chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
Well thankfully I only had to wait 3 days for a new update rather than 3 months like some people but I'm glad you finished this
Dorito121 chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
You are so close to the ending of this story why don't you finish it? It is so good I need to know what happens
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!UPDATE NOW
Holly chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Please update! It's been over a month!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
UPDATE!
EustaceGeller chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
Please Please update soon. I can't take the wait. Your story makes mine look horrible. :( Ugh. I was surprised she broke up with him so quickly, but I guess to move the story a long.
ftmill16 chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
Oh c'mon! The last update was 8/7 and you said you couldn't update the next week (8/14) because of vacation so we waited VERY patiently for the following Wed (8/21) when you promised there would be an update and... nothing. So I was really hoping that there would be one this week and again... disappointment. I've been with you from the beginning of the story way back 25 chapters ago. I know I haven't reviewed in some time and I'm REALLY sorry for that but I am VERY ill and sometimes reading takes all my effort. So I really am sorry for the lack of reviews but really, this is truly an amazing story and because you shared your age with me I just have to say that when you add that, it just blows my mind how well written the story is. You done several different little arcs and they've all worked really well. I think if you wanted, there is really a chance that writing in some form could be a career for you one day. In the meantime, I AM sick and the updates brighten my day. There's not a whole lot of Jim/Pam or even Office being written any more (PLEASE if anyone reads this an has ANY thoughts about writing some new Jim/Pam fics... DO IT! It's honestly what keeps me going through a whole lot of tremendously painful days in bed!) so I look fwd to the update on the stories still being written, If there's any chance you have something for us before next Wed PLEASE don't feel you have to wait just because you named Wed as your update day. We'll forgive you for updating on a different day of the week. Just for goodness sakes PLEASE, this is at a critical point. Pam just FINALLY broke up with the dead end lug headed jerk and seems to be going after Jim and we need to read what happens. I beg of you! If it helps I'll even give you a cyber massage on your shoulders (just shoulders, I'm NOT a pervert ) send you cyber pizza and pop or chinese, bake some cookies... hey, whatever it takes! Just PLEASE for the love of God put us out of our misery an give us the next chapter. Okay... rant over... carry on... hope to see an update SOOOON and please, keep up the GREAT work! PS, hope your new school year has started out well. My heart broke for my youngest daughter. She's 12 and my older daughter, her 26 yr old sister was like mega jock, she played 3 sports starting as soon as she was old enough for them and then all through high school, 9-12 she played varsisty starting as a freshman for all 3. (Softball, Volleyball and basketball) My younger daughter has talked for years about playing volleyball like her sister as soon as she was old enough. Well, they only yol about the camp and open gyms on the schools FB page which I didn't know existed until we heard about tryouts from a friend. Well they cut her because she wasn't at the open gyms or anything even though they didn't make sure that everyone knew about them. It really broke my heart watching how hard she cried. I hope to get someone to work with her throughout the year and send her back ready to take them all on next year! I don't know why I'm rambling about this to you. I think it's because you're an athlete yourself and can probably imagine how she felt. Oh and FTR, I wasn't even thinking about open gyms or tryout at all in the summer when they happened. When her sister played all those years ago NOTHING happened until school started and then not only did everyone make the team but they sometimes had to try to get more players. Of course since then we've gone from 2 middle schools to one so there are only half the spots available. :( Hope you have a good school year!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
I'm pretty sure god created the world in less time than it takes you to update.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
Maryboberrie chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
No no no no no no! I need more now! But have fun on your vacation:) loving the story!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
Your late!
Coolness chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
This is the best Jam story I've read so far. The setting works perfectly and Riley kind of reminded me of Karen. If it's not too much to ask, could you please include Michael in an upcoming chapter? Even if he has just one pointless line. I will love you forever if he appears!
abbyzelda chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
This is just too cute. Please tell me they will get together soon.