Reviews for Sweet Caroline
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/31
This was fantastic! I loved how they met. I love that song, as it is my favorite of his . . . well, it's tied with Cherry Cherry . . . I digress. The lovely Caroline and her wonderful personality, was very fun to read. I loved Edward and Bella both. The way they both were so attracted to one another and feeling awful for it. Him because he's supposed to be her daughter's doctor and her for feeling like crap for lusting after her daughter's doctor. Too cute. I loved that they took it all slow. And loved that when they did get there, it was full systems go. The ILY's came out right get before and the talk of marriage right after. So good. Wonderful one-shot. Thank you.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/7
Awesome story so sweet.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/16
Lovely and sweet! Thanks for writing!
twilightgirl1989 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Aww so cute! Great story!
ruhhbelle chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh my gosh! Best fanfic/one-shot of whole the world! You are the best! I loved it soooo much and I don't have words to describe what I'm really feeling right now. I want more :(
Yuuup, I really want more of this cute girl and more of this amazing Edward. Bella is so good and an awesome woman. This is the best story that I already read in my life, seriously! I love the sweet
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
So sweet.
BehindTheMask97 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh my God I am in love with your writing style and story lines! Like obsessed!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
So cute :) Thanks for sharing. xo
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was SOOO adorable! I am in love with little Caroline!
skyhopper chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Love daddy ward
brittany08forever chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Love it
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Perfection. Pretty sure Doctorward can't get any better. Great job!
pimm cullen chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
You did her proud, fab story.

Pimm x
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Such a wonderful, sweet story! I absolutely loved these characters :) thanks for sharing!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Very sweet. I was referred by anhanninen.