Reviews for Red Light Green Light
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Love that last line! Pure gold :)
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Raw genuinely cracks me _crazy_ up. Your version of him is seriously spectacular!

Glitch: "Rhythm!"
Ambrose: "Ouch."

Glitch: "I got rhythm, I got music..."
Raw: "DG missed her grab..."
Cain: "I could ask for a whole lot more!"

Say, any chance for DG roping in a couple of friends for a musical? I'd suggest the title song of "Oklahoma," but it would be hard to stretch out "OoooooZee" quite that long...
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Hehehe. I think that this is a game that the Tin Man can definitely enjoy and one that Glitch certainly is destined to fail at. And I am becoming more and more attached to Raw's commentary on the stupidity of some love-struck people. Not to mention Cain's comment about never seeing a Viewer that surprised before. Great work. Keep it up.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
so much fun! love it, especially the idea of DG confusing raw's vision
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
*Passing the empath a beer.* Unless getting drunk makes one more open to everybody.

And my mind has descended to the gutter and taken root there. Because when I saw this title, this was not the first game that popped in my mind. Though on principle, not so different.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
(laughing) Does that mean DG wanted Cain to win? Yes I believe she will be very disappointed is right Raw.

Ya ya such a fun game & he was so close to winning and maybe grabbing DG & admitting your feelings to her & oh maybe yourself without denying it.

Poor Raw maybe he ought to lock them together in a room or someplace Cain can't escape from.

Another great one! Keep up the great stories!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Too bad Cain didn't grab her fast enough. All he had to do was pull her forward, and I'm sure she'd figure it out...
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Finally! A game Wyatt stands a chance in hell of winning! Except for that whole 'infatuation with the princess thing'. That may present a problem.
Remind me what happens at the end of Red light, green light again? I'm assuming it's something that would piss off Wyatt should anyone else be doing it with DG other than him.
I'm always amused at the OZ substitutions for Otherside terms in the game night series, I hope you have fun with them too!