Reviews for The Children are Our Future
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Oh Oh!
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Yeah! Off to Hogwarts! :)
2old2bfngrl chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This is a great story and glad to see you revived it :-)! I like the next generation aspect of it, and using the BTVS and Harry Potter era characters, too. Hope you continue with it.
Briememory chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Glad to see you've returned to this. As before, you write the characters extremely well, and every vignette is a pleasure to read.
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Cool story. Can't wait for the next chapters to arrive.
WBH21C chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
So very well done!
Smoochynose chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
I really want Spike to be the expert. There is something about Spike teaching a class of impressionable young children that really needs to be done.
SwordMasterZ chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
update soon
renaid chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Great chapter! I can totally see any relatives of Buffy being offended by the way wizards think of vampires! And they would have the audacity to confront the instructor of the course! Hilarious.
Chi Vayne chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
"Restoring balance to the sides of good and evil?" So the PTB thought going back to one Slayer versus thousands of vampires and other demons is balance? I never liked those PTB.
renaid chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Well, that was fun! Especially since I somehow missed the notice this would be a bunch of chappies and not just the first one! Ah, Xander's wiggin' over the house elves, huh? Very entertaining.
Loza101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
is there more? cause this is bloody brilliant!
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
update soon
renaid chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Love it, love it, love it!