Reviews for The Children are Our Future
Hebi R chapter 7 . 9/2
Always fun to read more of this. So, out of curiosity, which students joined the twins for their "troll?"
Please tell me Scorpius was one of them.
fireball900 chapter 6 . 8/16
*Melted* the professor? *HOW?*
And in 4 months! Harry&Friends didn't killed a professor until the end of their first *school* year, not *calendar* year! Maybe the kids misheard the record they were trying to beat? :P
Illucida chapter 7 . 8/13
:D The family's staying together! Hooray! A very cute addition.
Illucida chapter 6 . 8/12
lol Hyena throw-back!

This story is incredibly fun. I really like how it's progressing. I look forward to reading more.
Illucida chapter 3 . 8/12
Wesley is a professor! Yes! :D

Reading through this story for the first time and I was going to wait to comment until I got to the latest chapter, but I couldn't resist.

Also, some choose flight over stake-brilliant line.
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Oh Oh!
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Yeah! Off to Hogwarts! :)
2old2bfngrl chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This is a great story and glad to see you revived it :-)! I like the next generation aspect of it, and using the BTVS and Harry Potter era characters, too. Hope you continue with it.
Briememory chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Glad to see you've returned to this. As before, you write the characters extremely well, and every vignette is a pleasure to read.
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Cool story. Can't wait for the next chapters to arrive.
WBH21C chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
So very well done!
Smoochynose chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
I really want Spike to be the expert. There is something about Spike teaching a class of impressionable young children that really needs to be done.
SwordMasterZ chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
update soon
renaid chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Great chapter! I can totally see any relatives of Buffy being offended by the way wizards think of vampires! And they would have the audacity to confront the instructor of the course! Hilarious.
Chi Vayne chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
"Restoring balance to the sides of good and evil?" So the PTB thought going back to one Slayer versus thousands of vampires and other demons is balance? I never liked those PTB.