Reviews for The Children are Our Future
Tarix chapter 7 . 3/20
Really beautiful and sweet story. And mixing Potterverse and Buffyverse is also flawless and seamless.
Hebi R chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
Always fun to read more of this. So, out of curiosity, which students joined the twins for their "troll?"
Please tell me Scorpius was one of them.
fireball900 chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
*Melted* the professor? *HOW?*
And in 4 months! Harry&Friends didn't killed a professor until the end of their first *school* year, not *calendar* year! Maybe the kids misheard the record they were trying to beat? :P
LucidKren chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
:D The family's staying together! Hooray! A very cute addition.
LucidKren chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
lol Hyena throw-back!

This story is incredibly fun. I really like how it's progressing. I look forward to reading more.
LucidKren chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Wesley is a professor! Yes! :D

Reading through this story for the first time and I was going to wait to comment until I got to the latest chapter, but I couldn't resist.

Also, some choose flight over stake-brilliant line.
Netchka chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Oh Oh!
Netchka chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Yeah! Off to Hogwarts! :)
2old2bfngrl chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
This is a great story and glad to see you revived it :-)! I like the next generation aspect of it, and using the BTVS and Harry Potter era characters, too. Hope you continue with it.
Briememory chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Glad to see you've returned to this. As before, you write the characters extremely well, and every vignette is a pleasure to read.
Netchka chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Cool story. Can't wait for the next chapters to arrive.
WBH21C chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
So very well done!
Smoochynose chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
I really want Spike to be the expert. There is something about Spike teaching a class of impressionable young children that really needs to be done.
SwordMasterZ chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
update soon
renaid chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Great chapter! I can totally see any relatives of Buffy being offended by the way wizards think of vampires! And they would have the audacity to confront the instructor of the course! Hilarious.