Reviews for The Surfers Return to Solar Blue
peteythepirate chapter 9 . 1/17
It was nice to be in the blue water high world for a bit. Have you seen the new videos of Matt and heath
ClairBear chapter 9 . 1/4
Omg this was so sweet :3 please do an epilogue? :D
fleath 3 chapter 9 . 1/3
this was amaze-balls !
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 9 . 1/3
Yea we need an epilogue pretty please. Scary stuff happening to Heath but he is okay :) I can help but feel this was a little rushed though. Sorry if that sounds mean but like you out an entire story into one chapter, seriously I have read stories were people are unconscious and the story revolves around that persons friends and family trying to wake them up. Anyway I did like it though and I hope you do an epilogue.
Dopegraffitigirl chapter 9 . 1/3
YAYAYAYAYA :D :D *does a happy dance*
You updated! :) I love it! The ending is really good and I would really like an epilogue...that would be awesome, if it's not too much to ask aha :P
AGAIN THX FOR UPDATING! :D
Dopegraffitigirl chapter 8 . 1/1
YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I HATE FRICKING CLIFF HANGERS ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS ABOUT MY FAVOURITE COUPLE! :'( :'( :'(
Chocolate143 chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Ooh boyfriend, Heath is so gonna be jealous!
Chocolate143 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Lol lots of them are thinking the exact same thing! Or sort of thing! Love it so far!
TKD12345 chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
wow is amazing ! I love it !
TKD12345 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
I love it . But your chapter may be longer. Please!
Lisa chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Please continue, its awesome :)))
JasamLanteLuva chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Please update and I love it
Sophie chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
hay that was great keep up the great work please update soon thx from Sophie
bluewaterhigh1 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
That was great thx!ยก please update soon! And Ohhhhh a twist! I hope all he couples get together in the end thx from Sophie
maggie chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
good story so far keep up the good work!