Reviews for One of the Good Guys
katesari chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
A laugh is just what I needed! good one, enjoyed reading it! bye
Mooncat chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh, I enjoyed it very much! It was perfect, very true Tony-awesomeness. Well, almost perfect - I wouldn't have minded a scene with the worried team looking for Tony, but I guess I can live with it.
Thanks for this nice little story!
Mooncat
The Greek me chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I just love competent kick-ass Tony...And you portray him really well...Bravo...
Angel of Clay chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You two do so well with collaboration. I love one-shots, and this was simply wonderful. Of course, if you two felt compelled to write more...
:-)

Down to specifics, I really like PO Barton, and his ramblings, and the whump that abounds! A couple of lines the lines that made me laugh were:
"Where are we going?
To look for a wall."
then
"Go slowly, we don't want to fall over again.
Too Late"
and
"Smart thinking Batman."

There is the perfect amount of tension in the hallway when they are seeing if they can get out and hearing the words of their captors. Knives v. Guns with the surprise on side of Knives. Then Gibbs gets to show up to ensure that the bad guys stay down.

One of the reasons I think this works so well as a one shot is the attention to detail that you and VP put into it (even in what I assume was a sleep deprived state) The little details of Tony's belt-buckle knife being hard to get to, the knowledge that he has of carriers, the way that his personality can flip on a dime when the danger is imminent. All of these things making up a complete picture, and I love it.

I sincerely hope that you two enjoy the process of collaboration as much as I enjoy reading the results. Cheers to you both!
Angel
Bleker chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
...(continued) stuff- the whumping ;-)
Anyways- great character study as always. Gotta love Agent Afloat DiNozzo... He's yummie.
Love
Belker
Belker chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Hi girls! Me thinks you ought to do this "staying up late writing things" more often! We Tony fans love it! And I don't care about the backstory; these kinds of short fics that start in the middle of the action usually don't require one anyway. It'd just take focus from the important
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Love the whumping, love the collab, love the story! Well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Nice story. I liked Barton a lot and love hero Tony stories.

Huh...noticed Liane left a review - how'd you manage that? Been asking her for months to read my stories. :)
Mooncat chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh, that was a great one! Loved that line about him being unforgettable. Brilliant! Loved it.
Mooncat
Kim chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Another super story :-) I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Nicely done. The OC was a good fit. Wouldn't mind seeing more of him.
diana teo chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Me love hunky hero, competent, deadly serious Tony, much sexy, turn me on... :)
Pity it wasn't a Tony/Tim two-fer-one, but then we wouldn't have gotten 'techno-whizzbang' from you guys, lol... ;p
It's wonderful how seamlessly the both of you work together, always a pleasure to read. The fun certainly comes across loud n clear!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Simply perfect.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Oh, please...bring on that kind of hiccups any time.

Nicely done. Thanks for posting. Hope you're having a fun time.

pdf
sopmire chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Cool! There could be a whole series of these mini-adventures; action, whumpage and happy endings all around! :)