Reviews for The Unexplainable
DragonWriter77 chapter 44 . 2/15
I just re-read this story for about the 3rd time! It's just that amazing! This chapter was nice and finally seeing everything playing out is exciting. So happy Reborn and Tsuna can properly be together now! I don't think the smut scene is necessary, its implied and there's a reason people have imaginations.

Is the person that Tsuna (Sinister) is talking to another version of Tsuna from another dimension/world? Cause that's what I think based on the conversations.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter to see what happens between Vongola and Sin. Hope you update soon!
RyuuenXKai chapter 38 . 1/23
Who is the person talking to Tsuna in almost every beginning of the chapter?
Masks of JM and JS chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
Like the short author notes and the pairing... And an indirect kiss between tsuna and reborn... Kyahhhh */*
Lulumo chapter 44 . 12/7/2016
Aww, so Sinister won't be having his guardians with him when he leaves, but a vampire and cybor... Kinda sad, well at least Tsunayoshi King of time from demonic sky has Hayato, Takeshi and co with him.
Caelum1427 chapter 42 . 11/26/2016
while I was reading this story twice I notice that Tsuna is acting like Mokuro
Iris D. Peverell chapter 44 . 11/23/2016
Yes, this was great, Nana is so sweet, she deserve better the Iemitsu
Waiting for more.
Sakihinata chapter 44 . 11/12/2016
This is an incredible and dark story ;)
Sakihinata chapter 26 . 11/11/2016
When two madmen get together...
animemangaobsessed chapter 40 . 10/29/2016
wait is tsunayoshi talking to tsunayoshi? ugh! who is it?!
animemangaobsessed chapter 38 . 10/29/2016
oh it mukuro...good
animemangaobsessed chapter 38 . 10/29/2016
who the hell is tsuna talking to? it better nog be frederico
krixlight chapter 44 . 10/23/2016
keeeiiii. so cute. I love this chapter. is Tsuna talking to himself at the beginning of the chapter? because I don't think reborn trained many people. unless it's someone not introduced in the story yet. which version? so are the rest of 4he gang safe? when will Tsuna disappear with reborn?
KatNoctua chapter 44 . 10/17/2016
Hug, didn't even miss the smut during reading xD. Can't wait to see Tsunas guardians reaction, and I wonder if claiming Reborn would be some kind of ritual or just sex?
Have a great day
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 44 . 10/16/2016
Nice chapter, and smut or not it was written very lovingly and with just the right amount of heat. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and the ending was great :D
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
That is heartbreaking that scene with the two Tsuna's.
2,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »