Reviews for The Unexplainable
touching story :' waiting for more :D
lovleydragonfly chapter 35 . 7/4
OMG U UPDATED AND BTW I LOOOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!poor tsu-kun
AiMila chapter 35 . 7/4
ok, it gave me a little bit of a headache as i took the information in but other than that it was an awesome chapter. full of useful information and what the future might bring and with what Tsuchan said about how it may all go it sounds like u have a big even for us in the next chapters to come
Nina-Chan202 chapter 35 . 7/4
waaaa, this flashback was so awesome Q/Q Im so crying right now T_T
gabrielatsuki chapter 35 . 7/4
I realy like it
SwtEnchantment chapter 35 . 7/4
I love you! I love this story! This has made my day. I get excited when I receive notification in my email on the stories you write. I always feel this satisfied euphoria after reading them. Made my 4th of July so much better! Can't wait for more of the tales to unfold.
Reaper Senpai chapter 35 . 7/4
Is Xanxus gona be best friends with tsuna? cuz why not XD i kinda dont want tsuna to kill anyone in the varia... :( i love this story so update soon!
Jonska94 chapter 35 . 7/4
Awesome chapter :D!
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 35 . 7/4
Oh.
Poor Tsuna... Such an amazing story...
I dont know what to write, as always it is a pleasure to read this.
Thank you.
g02sleep chapter 35 . 7/4
congrats for manage to find a beta to help you...CAN we expect an updated not only from this story but also from your another unfinished fic too...cuz i want to add your other fic into my Alert list?
Blazin'Blue chapter 35 . 7/4
DAMN this story is amazing! Every chapter leaves me on the edge of my seat! I look forward to the next chapter!
XD
KiraIqa chapter 35 . 7/4
Love this new chapter! Can't wait to read more already!
d(*v*)b
SeventhAssasin chapter 35 . 7/4
It was a great chapter and i'm glad that you were able to update your story again. I'm looking forward for more chapters and so is your 'Phantom', 'Demonic Sky' and 'Imaginary Friend'. Hope you can update them too, I'm really looking forward to your four ongoing story.
Kuroi Rin chapter 35 . 7/3
This chapter was good, it was great and I just love it!
It really is interesting what all happend there in the past and this Event to change Tsuna was sonehow... Cute :"D
I'm looking forward to the next chapter and to what the Future holds for our dear Tsuna with what he say's what will happen! :3
Arco-Alaude chapter 35 . 7/3
Will we see more of ExternalAdvisor!Tsuna? What if he wants to be another immortal Tsunabut thats up to Metamorcy haha! Its good to see you back once more :))
1,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »