Reviews for The Unexplainable
PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE!
hiddenfujo chapter 5 . 8/29
Really really baddas Dark!Tsuna! XD
alexa032390 chapter 35 . 8/27
Oh my gosh this story of yours is the best! I hope you update soon!
Please update soon
o0Golden-Moon0o chapter 35 . 8/19
Yes! Xanxus finally!
I'll wait patiently for the next chapter
animatronic 2.9 chapter 35 . 8/14
So sad ΒΆΒΆ loved it though. But I don't see how this is needed for the plot. Yet. I could totally end up being wrong amdmit is totally needed.
eiahlaie chapter 35 . 8/3
Reading this has been a privelage.

I live it. Its been an awesome ride so far and i really am looking forwards to seeing more when you have it

Its been amazing.
CaSsIdY-182769 chapter 35 . 8/3
Awe I want Sin as my lifelong friend too ;-; I'm excited to see what Tsuna will do about the rings and the Varia!
Neli-Mel chapter 35 . 7/25
Hi !
Can I translate your fanfiction in French? Because I love it !
(I'm sorry if my english is disgusting... thanks "google translate" )
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 35 . 7/20
Well, I wasn't expecting Tsuna to tell Hibari about his immortality and false identity, but I suppose it makes sense that he'd be the first of the guardians to know. He left a lot of hints around Ryohei too. I really enjoyed the little look into a different dimension, and I look forward to seeing how the confrontation with Xanxus will go.
OhMy56 chapter 35 . 7/14
yeah absolutely fantastic:) I really love your story and hopefully you will continue even though this fandom is for some reasons slowly dying. I'M SO DEVASTATED BECAUSE OF IT! PLESE DO NOT DIE, I FINALLY DOUND YOU! sniff...still great story, few misspelled words probably because of hurry but nothing serious for me anyway. It is easy to read what you are writing and hopefully you will continue:) Thank you for writing this story.
Mjkat chapter 35 . 7/10
Oh wow, that's probably why Tsuna had such fond memories of good Nana rather than the bad one he had. I'm so happy to have found this story, it's so fun! I can't wait to see how things further develop as Tsuna's true identity is revealed. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mjkat chapter 33 . 7/10
Whoa, what does the ending mean? Is Tsuna going to use up too much power? How will the body handle it, and will he train the others? I just can't wait!
Mjkat chapter 32 . 7/10
Oh no! I've only found this fanfic yesterday and I'm almost at the current update! This story is way too good, BRAVO! I love youre Tsuna and Reborn's growing relationship, it makes me wish Reborn would turn back into an adult sooner! I'm so happy you've not only wrote this beautifully addictive tale, but that you also went out of your way to post it and keep posting it even after someone tried to plagiarize it. Thank you so much, you've made my sicky-self feel so happy!
Mjkat chapter 20 . 7/10
*SQUEALS!* Omg how cute! I love this chapter! You're such a great writer, it's so much fun to read your story!
1,820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »