Reviews for The Unexplainable
Even though I've read this one three times already I still find it fun, and just as amusing as it was the first time I read this. Continue to make your stories just as good. I look forward to reading any of your Fanfictions.
Blazin'Blue chapter 34 . 4/19
Absolutely amazingly awesome epic story! Can't wait for more, but I'm slightly confused about the "future" parts that are added in as if someone's telling a story I someone else..

Waiting for updates!

XD
animatronic 2.9 chapter 34 . 4/18
Oh I hope that the new one comes out soon
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 34 . 4/17
this story is just awesome!

thank you very much for making this!

,vein
jgood27 chapter 34 . 4/16
Love this story and can't wait to read more
AiMila chapter 34 . 4/15
i am offering my services as a beta. i need to practice on my grammar and i honestly wouldnt mind helping so if u think ill be of help to u just let me know and ill give u my email adress
rentamiya chapter 34 . 4/11
Wahhh more more
So gooodddd
FanficSeekerEme chapter 34 . 4/6
I think your story is really interesting. we know that because of the ten year bazooka that Tsuna is still there, but if he is going to die at 18, he wouldn't be there at all. So I am wondering what way you find for him to get around that.
If his father is looking for other candidates, does that mean he has illegitimate children?
I am looking forward to more of your story.
shirsong chapter 34 . 4/5
Finished the story in a day.
It's that much good.
Please continue!;)
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 34 . 4/5
Amo tu historia! Y me encanta este Tsuna sádico amante de la sangre. Realmente, lo amo! Te agradezco que compartas esta impresionante historia. Créeme estoy cautivada por tu historia y la seguiré hasta el final! Y me encantan los toques de R27, son tan... tan... woa no tengo una palabra para describirlo correctamente... interesantes. creo que esa palabra es la que se ajusta mas a lo que trato de explicar. Eres un genio! Esta historia es tan... divina! Enserio me encanta. Lamentablemente no entiendo por completo el ingles, por lo que utilizo el traductor google. la verdad me pierdo de algunas palabras o la apreciación de la escritura. Pero aun así comprendo la gran mayoría y con lo que comprendo me parece impresionante tu historia, para los que entienden el ingles ha de ser un deleite. Espero no termines esta historia en breve. Realmente me gustaría que durara el mayor número de capítulos posibles describiendo cada detalle sangriento. Y e que ¡Kyaa! Amo los métodos de tortura y asesinato de Tsuna. Dime, en que te inspiras para estas escenas. Estoy muy curiosa en esto porque enserio son escenas fuertes y repulsivas llenas de sufrimiento y sadismo... oh! simplemente me encantan! Son perfectas! Decir que te admiro, es muy poco; te amo. Enserio amo tu historia, esperaré paciente el siguiente capítulo.
sousie chapter 34 . 4/2
update
SeventhAssasin chapter 34 . 3/28
I completely love the story, please update soon. this plot was completely perfect, now i'm wondering where did you get this idea... don't forget, Update soon!
GhostRin chapter 34 . 3/26
If I wasn't on a bus full of people, I would have screamed in joy at the update, but alas, I don't want to draw anymore attention to myself then I already no doubt have for wearing nekomimi in spirit week XD
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 34 . 3/25
That last bit was like when your a horror fanatic and watching things like Friday the 13th or saw and laughing as people die and there's blood and gore EVERYWHERE.
It's gave me shivers.