Reviews for The Choices We Make
BorrowingVales chapter 9 . 4/12
Your stories are so original i wish youd finish pls?
kim chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
TEARS ARE IN MY EYES :')
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
I didn't get chapter 6 at all
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I'm liking this so far, it's better than my Detention story about the herd as teens in school, I also found it funny when Diego stated to Buck that Girls only talk to him because of his cute accent, Hahaa, Good job
Shiego627 chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Well I hope Diego and Shira's relationship will turn into L-O-V-E
Update soon
Buckrocks chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
;n; Bucky... *hugs him* ;n;
Update again soon! :'D
KaylaDestroyer chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I'm so sorry to hear that! You really loved your band teacher. I kind of know how that feels; I liked my band teacher a lot too. But I switched schools and only knew him for one year. As far as a tip goes, I definitely say use your misery as inspiration, as a basic. As far as how the story is going, the title of this author's note honestly made me think there was gonna' be a really emotional scene where Diego apologized to Buck. So, maybe you could do something like that?

I don't know, it's just a suggestion. Update soon! :D
Buckrocks chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Aww. Something's up with Buck. *gives Buck a hug*
Awesome! Update!
P.S. I've got a YouTube account! My username is Buckrocks13!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Awesome chapter! Aw, poor Diego and Buck, they got in a really bad fight. And Diego got a busted lip from Shira, how embarrassing for him. XD But still, this was a really sad chapter. I didn't quite understand everything, but I knew it was very sad and Buck and Diego seem to have lost their friendship over a girl, and Shira no less. She probably thinks they're stupid for doing that. Will things patch up between them? What will happen next? And I also liked your refrence to Costco on the previous chapter. We go there a lot and my mom will shop while me and my sister eat lunch in the cafe. XD Update soon! : D
MusicRocks807 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Great story! Nailed the characters, and the storyline's good so far! Hope you update soon, and thanks for the hints to the next chapter(s)! Well, I think they're supposed to be hints, but then again I'm wrong a lot of the time! :)
AlisonBlock chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
This is so amazing. ur very, very talented, seriously. Its amazing how u can write with a humor and what i like most about that is that i can even imagine them. U r giving a life to that story that it is almost unbelievable. I seriously dont know how old are u, but u should work as writer, u have a talent. I love how u showed Buck here and also i like the sarcasm in the story. ;) So keep writing ur doin it good.
Buckrocks chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Buck, what a goof! XD
Update soon! :D
KaylaDestroyer chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Awesome chapter! Poor Diego, he just can't seem to get on Shira's good side, can he? And I loved how you added Raz in and made her Buck's sister; very cool idea. ;) Can't wait to read more! Update soon! : D
MBSAVfan1 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Oh my gosh! Loved this chapter! Poor Diego... fighting with the girl he's supposed to end up with... Wow! Buck and Shira really seem to be getting along well.

Ok, so now Buck's met Raz.. kinda. and Squint. They don't think too highly of him, I see. Makes sense, he's on the side of the herd, if you can call them that.

So... if they're there, does that mean the other pirates are too?! I hope so, wonder who'll recruit Shira, assuming she joins them. I hope so. Update soon! Can't wait for more of the pirates! And the Diego and Shira conflict is pretty funny, although I don't like to see them mad at each other. well, I do, but I don't. I do cuz it's funn, but I don't cuz thye make such a great couple.

Never mind my rambling, update soon! Really loved it!
AlisonBlock chapter 4 . 11/23/2012