Reviews for Time Stood Still
slm38 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Excellent story. I love the progression of her feelings.
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
This was such a cute story :)
ladybrin chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
this was excellent- I read the whole thing and I truly enjoyed it- I hope youw ill write more niles and cc soon
DeepestBlueOcean chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Is this the end? I hope not,it would be great if you would continue :)
ElectraE chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
I sincerely thank you for sharing this story with us and hope for more stories from you in the future :)
DeepestBlueOcean chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Very nice,I like how this story is developing,please continue :)
AllTheSnakes chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
It's very interesting that CC knew she and Niles had one thing in front of people, and another when they were alone ('She would not sink as low as him (at least, not in front of Maxwell)'). The fact he whispers the werewolf zinger into her ear confirms he understands it.
I think your CC is very realistic - the fact she had protective instincts and was annoyed by disgusting things children do is very well written down.
Keep going, it's great!
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I'm loving this story. You stay true to the characters and how they are actually portrayed on the show. It makes this story even better to read! Update again soon :D
AllTheSnakes chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
It's an original, great idea, and you're doing it beautifully! Keep going!
ladybrin chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Well this is off to a great start- can't wait to see how CC ends up changing her mind- becuase we all know- that she will love her child with niles- that is for sure!
negschainsaw chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
*giggle* I like this so far very CC and yeah the CC who doesn't like kids :p I really like this idea :) and your writing is also nice to read

keep on going! ;)
ElectraE chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I love it so far and I'm curious to see where this story goes, so please update again as soon as you can.
izaaaa chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Nice chapter, I'm waiting for more
EspoirDio chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Interesting start. Curious to read more! :)