Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
Sophiai chapter 22 . 11/17/2020
pleeeeease update this story. Please!
It's great, I'm loving it
TheEasternWind chapter 5 . 7/2/2019
I have never read the word "susurrus" in any kind of fanfiction. This is great. Never forgot about that word since my latin teacher taught stylistic devices.
AbK chapter 22 . 1/30/2019
Loving the story so far thanks abk
KDMCAM chapter 22 . 7/17/2018
This is soooo good! Did you finish this and put it on a diiferent site possibly? Or did you publish it?
Guest chapter 22 . 6/4/2018
Thank you so very hooked on this story, I'll try to find your bkog5
all sunshine makes a desert chapter 22 . 9/10/2017
I first read this fic years and years ago, when only a few chapters had been published. Since then I've returned to it in regular intervals, maybe once a year. I think of it far more often, it's one of the best fics I ever read. I long ago accepted that this is all the story I ever will get. I want to thank you for putting it out there, it's rare to read something that draws me in like this did. I hope you are allright, wherever you are, and doing something that feels worthwhile. hugs
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Please write more. Finish!
divyvicki chapter 22 . 7/31/2017
I can't believe I got sucked into starting this and it's not complete! Do u ever plan to finish it?
divyvicki chapter 19 . 7/31/2017
I love that u used the "completely, irrevocably " as something Edward said!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2017
Massive love for this fic! Such a precarious cliffhanger...any chance for an update?!
sosueme chapter 22 . 7/24/2017
Massive love for this fic! Such a cliffhanger...whoa! I love these characters and all this action. Can't wait to see how bella get's out of this pickle.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 7/22/2017
Glad they are back together!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 7/22/2017
So now she knows who he is!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 7/22/2017
Hmmm, did she smell gunpowder?
sosueme chapter 15 . 7/21/2017
I've loved the transformation of edward and his burgeoning feelings, but I'm super excited about some spy action about to begin...!
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »