Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
fuz chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
Great chapter.

Thank you.
MK543 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I've arrived late to your party but I'm hooked!
ethelouise chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
Exciting chapter. Thanks for updating.
Cullenosopy chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
Thank you!
MatchaGreen chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
Awesome! Your story is filling the gap that the last episode of 'Spooks' left behind. Please write more!
Rae13004 chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
Love this story! If you're taking one shot requests, I'd love to hear how the rugby team got together off the pitch.
chicalicious chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Gah! Just when everything seemed to be falling into place the enemy has to show up to ruin everything. I'm thinking Bella isn't going to be hurt but the fact that she left against her will isn't a good sign either.

-C
Evelyne-raconte chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Welcome back anytime you like, it's always a pleasure to read a new chapter of yours. Let's hope Edward will find his mate very soon AND have the pleasure to kill James. Take care of you.
CindyWindy chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
So glad to get a new chapter! I decided to reread from the beginning to get back in the story and I enjoyed it greatly. Edward has changed so much. It seems like they made a lot of progress in the two weeks and I guess she has accepted what he is, as well as her own role.

Congrats on two stories over 1k! And such a nice offer of an outtake. I'd love to hear more about Carlisle and Esme at some point, but really whatever you feel like writing about sounds good to me. Thank you!
dreamiedreamer chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
Arghhh, I so looked forward for an update, we finally have one and it left me wanting more! What a cliffie you left us with and as you stated no guarantees on delivery date.
samiam77 chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
maphie chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
I'm hyperventilating and not in a good way! Gah! Great scene - had to re-read the whole story to get caught up again. I read the outtake that was supposed to be between chap 20 and 21 but I didn't see how Edward went from licking his wounds in a pub with Jas and Em to being with Beller in his car on their way to his rugby game like a proper girlfriend. I guess they started seeing each other after he asked her to sign with MI6? At any rate, love this story. Such intrigue and mystery and Rob Pattinson images in a tux and aviators. Yummy.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Took me a while to figure out what story I was reading but once I did I squealed! Can't wait for more. So happy and proud that you haven't abandoned your story
alchemilla mollis chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Sorry, should have reviewed in earlier chapters, ahem.

Enjoying this! Good writing and convincing details. Came here through a recommendation at ADF.
Halo221 chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Super excited for the update and loved their silent convo! But I am a bit confused about how Esme ended up with two traitorous agents! Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next!
1,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »