Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
dreamiedreamer chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
Arghhh, I so looked forward for an update, we finally have one and it left me wanting more! What a cliffie you left us with and as you stated no guarantees on delivery date.
samiam77 chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
maphie chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
I'm hyperventilating and not in a good way! Gah! Great scene - had to re-read the whole story to get caught up again. I read the outtake that was supposed to be between chap 20 and 21 but I didn't see how Edward went from licking his wounds in a pub with Jas and Em to being with Beller in his car on their way to his rugby game like a proper girlfriend. I guess they started seeing each other after he asked her to sign with MI6? At any rate, love this story. Such intrigue and mystery and Rob Pattinson images in a tux and aviators. Yummy.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Took me a while to figure out what story I was reading but once I did I squealed! Can't wait for more. So happy and proud that you haven't abandoned your story
alchemilla mollis chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Sorry, should have reviewed in earlier chapters, ahem.

Enjoying this! Good writing and convincing details. Came here through a recommendation at ADF.
Halo221 chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Super excited for the update and loved their silent convo! But I am a bit confused about how Esme ended up with two traitorous agents! Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next!
Emmaline3 chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Nooo, they can't have her...! James has to die!
arhs28 chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
woot woot!
cullenmeadow chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Just came across your story the last couple of days, am up-to-date now and enjoying, so thanks :)
HollBeth chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
I just want more ABFCG... :D

I started reading this and was all ? So I looked at the previous chapter and lo and behold, I missed that update somewhere along the way. Bonus! Two chapters for me! Which only makes me want the next one that much worse. Still and always loving how you've woven in canon details/events in this most clever of ways. Thank you for the update!
Melba87 chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Great chapter. I was so happy to see this update. Happy vibes for continued writing sent your way.
KatHat chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
The problem with reading complex WIPs,and many of them, is losing track of what is going on, especially if it's farther between updates. When its been a while, could you include a short synopsis at the top?
debslmac chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Loved this update
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
Damn poor Bella and Edward can't wait for more
Luvvykitty chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
Lovely update, thanks so much!
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »