Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
aniseed flower chapter 22 . 4/10/2015
Well damn. Lol. Im pretty bummed you arent finishing this. I really like it! I hope all is well with you. Thank you for writing what you have. :)
katyaleighb chapter 22 . 1/26/2015
Ummm...I've become desperately obsessed with this story and I can't wait until you update!
flowerpower55 chapter 22 . 1/19/2015
Great writing and an extremely interesting plot give me life :) Can't wait for an update!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
Ah shoot shoot shoot! I should have checked if it was completed before starting reading... Aarrrgghhh! Do you plan on updating soon? I know RL can be pretty demanding so I understant not being able to write when we want... But this story is so freaking good I don't know if I'll manage to be good and patient ;)
I really can't wait to read more... X Cecile
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Hope you update soon!
xoxokristen chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
Great story! I hope you continue to update it :)
jk chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Ummm why the fuck does she like this nasty manwhore?
jk chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Just cause hes soft on her...means jack shit to me...he's too gross plain and simple...there is no redemption for ducking a skanky Jessica Stanley
At a club...soooo fucking gross
jk chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
She is ultra? God that sounds solo gay..ruined the whole chapter for'me
jk chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Gross she's ducking pining for him,,oh please please let me taste all the other skanks on his cock...please...like he's the only man in the worked that can give a orgasm...god find her someone deserving!
I hate thus story
jk chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
That was fucking disgusting...how could we possibly want Edward for bella now? Fuck that like I said below deserves better
jk chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Oh yummy a manwhore! What the fuck? Gross...moving on
Nella deserves better then edwars s dirty cock
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE update soon I need this story like I need air to breathe it is wonderful and I am done being patient I cannot wait any longer for an update I implore you pleeeeeeease find the time to continue this fabulous story I BEG OF YOU
fatpotatoe chapter 22 . 10/15/2014