Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
divyvicki chapter 10 . 6/13
I love Esme in this story!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 6/13
Love this!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 6/13
I loved Bella's come back to Newton!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 6/7
Intriguing!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 6/7
I love all the writers u mentioned. Cris's Wisp is a work of genius and I've been so privileged to meet her at a couple of the TFMU's. R u going to Vegas this year? It's interesting how u have Bella questioning Edward's background. She's very observant.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 6/6
She really has him frazzled!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 5/30
Love how she shut him down!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 5/30
So they meet! Loved it!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 5/30
Interesting introduction into why they need Bella.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 5/25
Anna0804 recommended this story to me. Loved the first chapter! What a great image of Edward or Robert as James Bond!
ImYours1901 chapter 22 . 1/29
this story is so unbelievably amazing! I hope that one day you can finish it off, I'd love to see what happens next :) x
IceChocolateTammy chapter 22 . 1/5
Hi! I'm not sure if you still check this, or if you're still writing. I really enjoyed reading your fics, and it would really be lovely if you completed this (no pressure of course but, you know, I just had to say it!) Thanks for the lovely day you've given me as I read your work!
ChoFuSa chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
Any chance of finishing this lovely story? Our heroine left in peril, your faithful readers circling back to check on any signs of life... Perhaps you have found fame and fortune as a celebrated author and no longer have time for us moochers of free writing, maybe you're just busy, whatever the circumstances, if you could find it in your heart, or the time in your busy day, or the fickle muse, please come back to us!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
I hope you will finish. It's a lovely story.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Oh no! That's not how their first date should end!
1,347 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »