Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
divyvicki chapter 11 . 6/22/2017
I like hearing about her day!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 6/13/2017
I love Esme in this story!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
Love this!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 6/13/2017
I loved Bella's come back to Newton!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
Intriguing!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 6/7/2017
I love all the writers u mentioned. Cris's Wisp is a work of genius and I've been so privileged to meet her at a couple of the TFMU's. R u going to Vegas this year? It's interesting how u have Bella questioning Edward's background. She's very observant.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 6/6/2017
She really has him frazzled!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
Love how she shut him down!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 5/30/2017
So they meet! Loved it!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 5/30/2017
Interesting introduction into why they need Bella.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Anna0804 recommended this story to me. Loved the first chapter! What a great image of Edward or Robert as James Bond!
ImYours1901 chapter 22 . 1/29/2017
this story is so unbelievably amazing! I hope that one day you can finish it off, I'd love to see what happens next :) x
IceChocolateTammy chapter 22 . 1/5/2017
Hi! I'm not sure if you still check this, or if you're still writing. I really enjoyed reading your fics, and it would really be lovely if you completed this (no pressure of course but, you know, I just had to say it!) Thanks for the lovely day you've given me as I read your work!
ChoFuSa chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
Any chance of finishing this lovely story? Our heroine left in peril, your faithful readers circling back to check on any signs of life... Perhaps you have found fame and fortune as a celebrated author and no longer have time for us moochers of free writing, maybe you're just busy, whatever the circumstances, if you could find it in your heart, or the time in your busy day, or the fickle muse, please come back to us!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
I hope you will finish. It's a lovely story.
1,348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »