Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
jk chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
That was fucking could we possibly want Edward for bella now? Fuck that like I said below deserves better
jk chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Oh yummy a manwhore! What the fuck? Gross...moving on
Nella deserves better then edwars s dirty cock
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE update soon I need this story like I need air to breathe it is wonderful and I am done being patient I cannot wait any longer for an update I implore you pleeeeeeease find the time to continue this fabulous story I BEG OF YOU
fatpotatoe chapter 22 . 10/15/2014
Please. Soon.
fatpotatoe chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
fatpotatoe chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
I love Bella's new name. Ultra. Like a superhero.
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Lovely. Great chapter. Couldn't wait to advance.
Anita chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
Fabulous story, thank you.
FourShot411 chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
This is a pretty interesting story. I really like Bella's character. I've truly never read something like this via Twilight! So, great job! I can't wait to see how Bella is rescued. I kind of hope she gets herself out of it. You know, girl power. Whatever. But, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Let's hope everything turns out okay.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Oh no! Bella's been held captive for months now !
Do hope you come back to this and let us know what happened .
fierydivergence chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
woah okay then. can;t wait for the next chapter!
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I'm sorry it's taken till now for me to review but, you have only yourself to blame as I've been enjoying it too much to stop and write.
As a Brit and a Londoner,I'm loving all your little details.
Rob / Edward in a tux...yeah, doesn't get much better than that.
MissBell29 chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
I love this story! Once I started it, I couldn't do anything else but read it.

Amazing work!
NY13 chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
I like the story but there's room for more details in the plot and expanding on lesser characters. In this chapter, I would italicize Bella's inner thoughts and they go back and forth. This Edward started out so arrogant and unattractive beyond the physical. His move from that to a charming man worthy of trust and love was too abrupt for me to believe; I think she can do better.
Twifan1228 chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Love this story. Just awesome!
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »