Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
FourShot411 chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
This is a pretty interesting story. I really like Bella's character. I've truly never read something like this via Twilight! So, great job! I can't wait to see how Bella is rescued. I kind of hope she gets herself out of it. You know, girl power. Whatever. But, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Let's hope everything turns out okay.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Oh no! Bella's been held captive for months now !
Do hope you come back to this and let us know what happened .
X
fierydivergence chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
woah okay then. can;t wait for the next chapter!
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I'm sorry it's taken till now for me to review but, you have only yourself to blame as I've been enjoying it too much to stop and write.
As a Brit and a Londoner,I'm loving all your little details.
Rob / Edward in a tux...yeah, doesn't get much better than that.
X
MissBell29 chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
I love this story! Once I started it, I couldn't do anything else but read it.

Amazing work!
NY13 chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
I like the story but there's room for more details in the plot and expanding on lesser characters. In this chapter, I would italicize Bella's inner thoughts and they go back and forth. This Edward started out so arrogant and unattractive beyond the physical. His move from that to a charming man worthy of trust and love was too abrupt for me to believe; I think she can do better.
Twifan1228 chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Love this story. Just awesome!
shaz308 chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
Well looks like Rosalie is so out to join the party? Hopefully Carlisle had found the reason. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
That was almost too easy!
shaz308 chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
He just has to wait. She's is with them now, but she can't be safe.
shaz308 chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
There were a lot of big confessions there.
shaz308 chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
So, just a random bunch of thugs? Emmett helped her?
shaz308 chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
So Embry was t placed with Jake by MI6? That had to be Esme at the station too didn't it? They are good! She can't hide anywhere can she!
shaz308 chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
She has to know something is up.
shaz308 chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
She's going to need an explanation. I really hope this restaurant exists. It would be very interesting. I've been to a restaurant that had a dessert menu based on chemistry but this takes things to a whole new level.
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »