Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
That Kiss. *sigh*
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Not sure how many Thanksgivings ago you posted this chapter, but we are again at Thanksgiving 2016 and I am loving this story. He's just so unwrapped by her that it's quite humorous. And I have to say Go Carlisle. I know you can do it!
eysim chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Any chance you will finish this fic? I read it ages ago and then found it again and thought that maybe you had continued it. Actually, I don't think I ever read what is now the latest chapter.
Ms Ellie Cullen chapter 22 . 5/3/2016
Hooked and the realised its not been updated for a few years. Any glimmer of hope?
sneakygirl08 chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
Perhaps it's too late to review as it's been a year since your last chapter. But I've only just discovered the story and the blog and your words. I'm all in if you'd consider writing more!
A hopeful reader chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
Started reading this fic today... And couldn't stop reading! An amazing plot... But disappointed with the lack of update. It's been over a year! Please update soon!
e13 chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
Update!
Mechcat chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
Just finally reading your stories. So good! But...surely you will have an update soon? (endlessly hopeful 'cat eyes)

Great stuff! Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work with us!
Mechcat chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
Just now reading this fic. Good stuff! So so good!

But I have a question. Edward removes his jacket before helping Bella with the computer. (Bella ogles him a bit.) Then when they kiss, Bella pulls on his black lapel, pulls on his jacket. But...he took it off previously. And instead of putting it back on, after they're done kissing, carries it on his arm, ahem.

Right, so a bit of jacket confusion. Hey, hard not to get distracted when Edward is taking things off...

Thanks so much for sharing this story with us!
Merey chapter 22 . 5/27/2015
This is a great story. I hope you decide to finish it. It really is too interesting to be left unfinished.
aniseed flower chapter 22 . 4/10/2015
Well damn. Lol. Im pretty bummed you arent finishing this. I really like it! I hope all is well with you. Thank you for writing what you have. :)
katyaleighb chapter 22 . 1/26/2015
Ummm...I've become desperately obsessed with this story and I can't wait until you update!
flowerpower55 chapter 22 . 1/19/2015
Great writing and an extremely interesting plot give me life :) Can't wait for an update!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
Ah shoot shoot shoot! I should have checked if it was completed before starting reading... Aarrrgghhh! Do you plan on updating soon? I know RL can be pretty demanding so I understant not being able to write when we want... But this story is so freaking good I don't know if I'll manage to be good and patient ;)
I really can't wait to read more... X Cecile
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Hope you update soon!