Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
shaz308 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
So Carlisle is Q. Poor guy, hope he works out how to ask Esme out. Glad she told Newton off too.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
So Esme is M and Carlisle is someone in the organisation (Q?). Can't wait to find out their story. Hope Hunter isn't brought in again.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Good talk with Angela. Hopefully she will call next chapter.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
I understand why you kept it, your are the author of this story, therefore lead us where you desire.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a Vanquish and as far as the DB9 or DBS they are all beautiful cars to drive but I am not a stuffy British car enthusiast, though I love Top Gear and all copies are inferior (the American and short lived Australian versions were hideous!), I love the look, the feel and the ease of parking with the Vanquish. Edward is going to have to play this one smarter.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Poor Mike, always the bridesmaid!
shaz308 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I don't think Edward is going to find Bella the pushover he is used to.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Interesting start, looking forward to reading more, thanks.
ecdreams chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Oh no. This is about to get real, isn't it?
ecdreams chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
He's gonna be in a lot of trouble when she finds out. Very hot chapter.
ecdreams chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Awww. I don't understand why they can't just offer her a job. I do read this right before I go to sleep, though, so it's very possible I missed that part. And what does "read in" mean? Love how they are drawn to one another, even if they don't understand why.
ecdreams chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Lucky girl!
ecdreams chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Very interesting story and original, too. I do t think I've read anything like it.
goinwiththeflow892 chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
Love the story keep posting :)
prettymomma128 chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
OMG I just read this story (it was rec'd on the Lemonade stand) anyway... I can't believe what happened to Bella! I hope Edward gets to her soon. Great chapter! I am sooooo looking forward to seeing what happens next. :-)
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »