Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
shaz308 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I don't think Edward is going to find Bella the pushover he is used to.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Interesting start, looking forward to reading more, thanks.
ecdreams chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Oh no. This is about to get real, isn't it?
ecdreams chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
He's gonna be in a lot of trouble when she finds out. Very hot chapter.
ecdreams chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Awww. I don't understand why they can't just offer her a job. I do read this right before I go to sleep, though, so it's very possible I missed that part. And what does "read in" mean? Love how they are drawn to one another, even if they don't understand why.
ecdreams chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Lucky girl!
ecdreams chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Very interesting story and original, too. I do t think I've read anything like it.
goinwiththeflow892 chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
Love the story keep posting :)
prettymomma128 chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
OMG I just read this story (it was rec'd on the Lemonade stand) anyway... I can't believe what happened to Bella! I hope Edward gets to her soon. Great chapter! I am sooooo looking forward to seeing what happens next. :-)
DeeDee630 chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
So glad to see this update notice. I had to read the story again to get back up to speed on the plot. So glad I did. Great story!
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
Will Edward get to her will he save her before they hurt her and why did they take her update soon
maphie chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
I said I wasn't going to read anymore until the story is finished but I couldn't help myself! I'm trusting that we might be on a normal schedule now. :-)
WiltshireGlo chapter 22 . 7/25/2014
Brilliant. Really excited to see an update. Thanks!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/25/2014
So happy with the update! When will the need update be? I need to know what happens next. What happened to Bella's trackers?
Evelyne-raconte chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
It's nice to have you back. Thank you for the chapter.
1,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »