Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Hope you update soon!
xoxokristen chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
Great story! I hope you continue to update it :)
jk chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Ummm why the fuck does she like this nasty manwhore?
jk chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Just cause hes soft on her...means jack shit to me...he's too gross plain and simple...there is no redemption for ducking a skanky Jessica Stanley
At a club...soooo fucking gross
jk chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
She is ultra? God that sounds solo gay..ruined the whole chapter for'me
jk chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Gross she's ducking pining for him,,oh please please let me taste all the other skanks on his cock...please...like he's the only man in the worked that can give a orgasm...god find her someone deserving!
I hate thus story
jk chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
That was fucking disgusting...how could we possibly want Edward for bella now? Fuck that like I said below deserves better
jk chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Oh yummy a manwhore! What the fuck? Gross...moving on
Nella deserves better then edwars s dirty cock
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE update soon I need this story like I need air to breathe it is wonderful and I am done being patient I cannot wait any longer for an update I implore you pleeeeeeease find the time to continue this fabulous story I BEG OF YOU
fatpotatoe chapter 22 . 10/15/2014
Please. Soon.
fatpotatoe chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
Sweet
fatpotatoe chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
I love Bella's new name. Ultra. Like a superhero.
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Lovely. Great chapter. Couldn't wait to advance.
Anita chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
Fabulous story, thank you.
FourShot411 chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
This is a pretty interesting story. I really like Bella's character. I've truly never read something like this via Twilight! So, great job! I can't wait to see how Bella is rescued. I kind of hope she gets herself out of it. You know, girl power. Whatever. But, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Let's hope everything turns out okay.
1,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »