Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
xoxokristen chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
Great story! I hope you continue to update it :)
jk chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Ummm why the fuck does she like this nasty manwhore?
jk chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Just cause hes soft on her...means jack shit to me...he's too gross plain and simple...there is no redemption for ducking a skanky Jessica Stanley
At a club...soooo fucking gross
jk chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
She is ultra? God that sounds solo gay..ruined the whole chapter for'me
jk chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Gross she's ducking pining for him,,oh please please let me taste all the other skanks on his cock...please...like he's the only man in the worked that can give a orgasm...god find her someone deserving!
I hate thus story
jk chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
That was fucking disgusting...how could we possibly want Edward for bella now? Fuck that like I said below deserves better
jk chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Oh yummy a manwhore! What the fuck? Gross...moving on
Nella deserves better then edwars s dirty cock
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE update soon I need this story like I need air to breathe it is wonderful and I am done being patient I cannot wait any longer for an update I implore you pleeeeeeease find the time to continue this fabulous story I BEG OF YOU
fatpotatoe chapter 22 . 10/15/2014
Please. Soon.
fatpotatoe chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
Sweet
fatpotatoe chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
I love Bella's new name. Ultra. Like a superhero.
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Lovely. Great chapter. Couldn't wait to advance.
Anita chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
Fabulous story, thank you.
FourShot411 chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
This is a pretty interesting story. I really like Bella's character. I've truly never read something like this via Twilight! So, great job! I can't wait to see how Bella is rescued. I kind of hope she gets herself out of it. You know, girl power. Whatever. But, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Let's hope everything turns out okay.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Oh no! Bella's been held captive for months now !
Do hope you come back to this and let us know what happened .
X