Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
Animbaro chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Yay, they met. But barely. I love snarkey Linguella. But she really shouldn't fight her attraction to Bondward, he's irresistible. And Mike is already annoying me as he should.
Great first meeting. :)
I'm guessing you're going to make the last sentence in all of the chapters epic, because they have been so far.
And Edward went to a state comp, he must be hard as nails. See what I did there, lol. ;)
Elevator Cakes chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
repeat infinity and beyond times.
Yes I am aware I just quoted Buzz light year.
I know riight?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
So they meet...can't wait for more interaction.
bhoya chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I knew she 'd hate him! (I did hate my husband when We first met and today is our ninth wedding anniversary!)
I think you're doing a great work building the story without hurrying it or giving too much information about the characters! And that is really great because I can't wait to read more, to learn about how they've become who they are!
Keep it coming! I love waking up to some Bondward each Thursday!
kimlostintwilight chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Liking Bella, the dismissal of Edward was well done. Your description of Mike Newton is fun. Thank you.
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I hope Bella does not give in to Edward, he is way too cocky. Besides, I like a Bella that is in control and makes the guy chase her.
jbquinn chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I loved this chapter babe! I really like how Bella told Edward off when he used that pick up line on her! Let the smexy times begin now that they've met! Lol
PurpleBrina17 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
He totally put his foot in his mouth LOL too funny! I had to read it twice and laughed both times!

Can't wait to see how this plays out with rude loud Mike! Lol
MissWinkles chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
She would not be the sexual equivalent of a GetGlue check-in sticker.

Maybe the best line of the story so far.

Are we going to get the "Cullen - Edward Cullen" line? Please say yes.

I like that she caught him unaware. Woops - Brllas more of a spitfire that expected!

Looking forward to more.

xx Wink
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
LOL! I love Edwards description of Mike (only get from marrying your cousin) and Bella shooting him down? Priceless! I loved that. She needed to make him work for it. :) I can't wait to read on. Thanks again. Bye for now.
Gaby-wotnow chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Aww I'm so glad he rectified his intro with her! That cunninlingus shit was just *SMH at him*
So funny she straight up shut him down but that man is such beauty not even she could deny it. Little does he know she's already taken the bait! how long before the sexy times between these two?
Keep it coming! I want more.
bluebrise chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
The first time I heard the cunning linguist joke was in James Bond (Pierce Brosnan's first) and thought it was hysterical! I can't wait to see what lengths he'll go to recruit Bella...
MrzEdCullen chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Well, that wasn't how I expected their first meeting to go, lol. But it was a nice surprise. It just makes their future that more interesting to me. I can't wait to see how these two will be together. Great job. Love, LisbethTejada :)
ordinary vamp chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
ERHMAHGERD. I love Bella she's feisty and nerdy - the whole anime thing? Perfectly captures how nerdy she is. *wonders which anime you watch*

Bondward is Bondward which mean he's panty-burning hawt. In a tuxedo ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
ddroth34 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012