Reviews for A Bullet from Chekhov's Gun
kimlostintwilight chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Liking Bella, the dismissal of Edward was well done. Your description of Mike Newton is fun. Thank you.
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I hope Bella does not give in to Edward, he is way too cocky. Besides, I like a Bella that is in control and makes the guy chase her.
jbquinn chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I loved this chapter babe! I really like how Bella told Edward off when he used that pick up line on her! Let the smexy times begin now that they've met! Lol
PurpleBrina17 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
He totally put his foot in his mouth LOL too funny! I had to read it twice and laughed both times!

Can't wait to see how this plays out with rude loud Mike! Lol
MissWinkles chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
She would not be the sexual equivalent of a GetGlue check-in sticker.

Maybe the best line of the story so far.

Are we going to get the "Cullen - Edward Cullen" line? Please say yes.

I like that she caught him unaware. Woops - Brllas more of a spitfire that expected!

Looking forward to more.

xx Wink
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
LOL! I love Edwards description of Mike (only get from marrying your cousin) and Bella shooting him down? Priceless! I loved that. She needed to make him work for it. :) I can't wait to read on. Thanks again. Bye for now.
Gaby-wotnow chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Aww I'm so glad he rectified his intro with her! That cunninlingus shit was just *SMH at him*
So funny she straight up shut him down but that man is such beauty not even she could deny it. Little does he know she's already taken the bait! how long before the sexy times between these two?
Keep it coming! I want more.
bluebrise chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
The first time I heard the cunning linguist joke was in James Bond (Pierce Brosnan's first) and thought it was hysterical! I can't wait to see what lengths he'll go to recruit Bella...
MrzEdCullen chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Well, that wasn't how I expected their first meeting to go, lol. But it was a nice surprise. It just makes their future that more interesting to me. I can't wait to see how these two will be together. Great job. Love, LisbethTejada :)
ordinary vamp chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
ERHMAHGERD. I love Bella she's feisty and nerdy - the whole anime thing? Perfectly captures how nerdy she is. *wonders which anime you watch*

Bondward is Bondward which mean he's panty-burning hawt. In a tuxedo ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
ddroth34 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Very very interesting!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Love, love, love! So excited to see how this plays out. Love a man in a tux... especially Rob...
notthatamanda chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Hahaha, Bella's awesome. 'The first six times!' Dude.

I would've totally put my high heel in my mouth. Not very cool.

This is exciting. I really love it.
Darcy Knightley chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I wish Bella's snubbing of Bondward came from a place of confidence, but then she just wouldn't be Bella. Edward is always at his best when he has to work for something. This is going to be one hell of a ride.
Nypmhadora chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Well hello there, Bella Swan. Smart-mouthed and a linguist, I like her!

"So, you're quite the cunning linguist, I hear." - Donkey laughing! Seriously. Never heard that one before.

See you next week!