Reviews for Giving It Our Best Shot
Please post more!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Update please!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I love ur writing! PLEASE UPDATE!
doctorwhoharrypotter55 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Yay :) I really like it. Please update soon! chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
It should be one boy looks like juliet and one girl that should look like shawn
MerlinPsych chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Yay! Twins! :D This is going to be sooo cute! Great chapter, very in character. I could totally see Shawn saying that "The hair comforts them" line. XD
jellybean96 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Cute! Loved it! Alot!
All For Jesus chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Awesome! Shules twins!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Make both of the twins girls that look just like Juliet
pineapplegirl123 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Yay an update! Yay! :D Great chapter, I love everything about it! :D And twins! Bonus! Haha
Hope you are feeling better! :D
All For Jesus chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I think that it should be a girl so that it can be a super awesome detective girl.

Fantastic story, by the way.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
You should continue this story.
srhittson chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
love the story please update again soon. I think they should have a girl or a boy or how about twins
pineapplegirl123 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Omg! It has been over a week! Please post soon! Dying to know what happens next. :) Oh, about the gender...twins, boy and girl? That would be very interesting! :) Plus, that helps the decision of deciding which it should be. Just have both! :D Please update soon!
MerlinPsych chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
This was all really sweet, they would be such good parents! You really captured Shules, good job! I really liked the last chapter, that was cute how they found out she was pregnant. If only Psychlinite hadn't spoiled it for me... :P Even, knowing what would happen though, it was still a nice scene. So... yeah. Nice. Oh, and they should have boy-girl twins somehow, even though up until now it has looked like one! ;)