Reviews for Teenage Icon
CC333 chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
FANTASTIC!

I am so glad to have come across this fic in the archives because it has seriously made my day. From how well-written it is to your OC to the way everyone else is portrayed really speaks levels about your writing skills. This is really enjoyable to read and I hope that your update soon.

JR is easily becoming one of my favorite original characters. I especially like how she is flawed in her own special way which keeps her from being a Mary Sue. It's also very innovative of you to connect her and Chick together with Strip.
Sam has to be my favorite character so far, out of everyone. I'm not even sure why. I guess just his nonchalant caring disposition and the fact that he's one of the few people that Chick is open to.

I look forward to seeing more character development and am anxious to see what that tricky little aid is going to set in motion. Hopefully, whatever happens to JR as far as her name and that slick reporter won't be too horrible. Also, hopefully Chick can take a stand, if not but in the name of Georgia. Sorry, I'm a romantic.

The future of this fic has left me on the edge of my seat. Besides that, there's still more Chick and JR interaction to be had.

Thanks for this fic so far; it's wonderful :D
Please update at the closest convenience!
-CC333
MrsChickHicks chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
I'm so excited for a new chapter, I was starting to feel withdrawals again. Sorry to hear it was because you were sick. Hopefully you're on the road to recovery.
Even though this is a short chapter it's fantastic as usual. Now you have me on the edge of my seat wondering what Malone is going to do to Georgia. Considering the inner thoughts Chick and Georgia have had about one another I'm really looking forward to their interaction when she finds him.
Christine317 chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
Uh oh! I wonder what Georgia has coming her way! D:
SeptemberAngel chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
(Mere)
Still following.

There's just nothing to say. It's so great. The thoughts and details are balanced with enough dialogue and just the right amount of humor. It's great!
And If I think that's great, I oughta see the REST of the fic! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
I LOVE READING THIS!
Christine317 chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
Good story! Can't wait to red more! :)
MrsChickHicks chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Two chapters...now you're spoiling me! Both of them are fantastic as usual. I like how you've taken your time continually developing Chick and Georgia's relationship and this mutual bond they share in past failures. Strip and Georgia's brief conversation was just perfect. I'm looking forward to when she finally finds out where Chick has been and how the encounter moves their relationship along. Also I like your character Brick, he's the love to hate type who's up to no good. I wonder how much trouble Chick is going to get in with Malone because of him. Poor Georgia is caught in the middle of Chick vs. his sponsor but hopefully she'll be the one to keep him sane though it all and not get hurt in the process. I only have one critic and that's Sally is a Porsche not a Viper. As always, I can't wait for the next chapter.
PrideLander chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Ahh! End of the chapter already? Just keep the updates regular please... Good work.
MrsChickHicks chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
No, thank you for writing a fantastic Chick story and updating so quickly! This was simply an amazing chapter and not at all what I expected. You really conveyed the emotion and friction between Chick and his mother and father. This is a completely different take on Chick's family situation and I really liked how you portrayed it. Most parents would be proud to have a son that took initiative to go out and follow their dreams but not Chick's. I have to be honest I teared up reading this. I have always looked at Chick as a tragic figure and you were able to make me feel even more sympathy for him.
CarsCars2Fanatic chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
Aww, poor Chick... :( (But it was a really good chapter! Please keep this story going! :D)
MrsChickHicks chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
The six month wait was worth it. I LOVED the race between Chick and Georgia and their back and forth taunts. It's nice to see Chick kind of lighten up around her and dare I say have a little fun. The interaction with McQueen made me laugh, especially the mustache comment. Great end to the chapter revealing that Georgia is not like everyone else and she sees the real Chick or at the very least starting to understand him. This is getting even more interesting and now I'm wondering about Brick and what effect he'll have in the upcoming chapters. Chick has yet to scout any of McQueen's practices and that won't bode well for him if Malone finds out. As always I look froward to the next chapter. Hopefully you won't make me wait too long, I've been going through withdrawals without new chapters to read.
CarsCars2Fanatic chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
You're welcome! And YAY, another update! :D I've been waiting for months and months for this day to come! *has a mini party* :D
CarsCars2Fanatic chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
I'm glad that I can bring happiness to you! :) And I really do need to thank you for writing an amazing fanfic. It's opened my eyes to what Chick's life could be like other then him being a car who will stop at nothing to win. It's a really 'favorite-worthy' fanfic, and I hope you write more in the future! :)
MrsChickHicks chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Yes, another chapter, you've have made me very happy! I kinda figured Chick would place second or worse which is to be expected all things considered. Again you have wonderful and believable interaction between Chick and Georgia and I'm pleased they are finally warming up to one another. Georgia takes after her dad and is a bit more trusting and caring while Chick doesn't have that same security with others and you capture it well. If you couldn't tell from my username I'm a huge Chick Hicks fangirl and I am so pleased with the way you have portrayed him. You write him with the arrogance, bravado, and insecurities you'd expect but you also make him vulnerable and tragic which he truly is. I like that Georgia and Chick have a connection with the defeats they've suffered and I look forward to future chapters that explore this bond they seem to have.
KnitzAndPearls chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
This story makes my Chick story (Newfound Life) seen inferior... *determined look* I shall update it soon.

Glad you're feeling better! :hug:

I really liked this chapter!