Reviews for Teenage Icon
MrsChickHicks chapter 21 . 5/7
Two chapters was such a nice surprise! There were so many wonderful parts in both chapters. My favorites would have to be Chick inviting Georgia to the race and her entrance at the htB tent. The flirty dialog about her wanting to give him something special and her reaction to the way he looked at her had me fangirling so hard. It has taken a long time for Chick and Georgia to get to this point in their relationship and I am looking forward to seeing it continue to blossom. I can't wait to find out the results of the race and if Chick gets that surprise. I'm also interested to see what affect becoming the new recruiter for Dinoco will have on Georgia.

Something I haven't mentioned before, that I like, is how fatherly and supportive Strip is to Georgia. I also think it is so in character for him to not hold a grudge against Chick and only wished he would have talked to him. I wonder if that conversation is something Chick will have to have if he gets even more serious with Georgia.
Nice. Hope for an update real soon I wanna know how the race turns out and that something shes going to give chick after.
MrsChickHicks chapter 19 . 4/18
The update I've been waiting for and it was worth the wait. The tension that's building with Stamose, now that he knows Georgia is going to see Chick, is enthralling and I'm getting nervous just thinking about what might happen to her. You really know how to pull the reader into the situation.

As always, I loved the interaction between Chick and Georgia, it's so playful and guarded all at the same time. It's taken Chick forever to come around to her and I love that you don't rush these new feelings he has. Again, you capture the dialog and interactions perfectly. You have fleshed out Georgia so well she is no longer an OC to me, she feels like she'a always been a part of the Carsverse. As for Chick, the inner struggles he has with himself as well as his actions and dialog are just spot on.

I'm happy that this story will have regular updates and I patiently await the next chapter.
CC333 chapter 19 . 4/14
Oh. My. Goodness.

I cannot BEGIN to explain how happy I am that you updated this story. When the little update alert email popped up, it came as quite the surprise. After re-reading this, I am so glad that I marked the story for alerts because it it honestly SO GOOD! I meant everything I said in my last review; your writing style has me in love with everything about this story. Haha, when I saw that my last review was in 2013, I had to give the screen a double take. Anyway, you updating this has seriously made my day! Please don't disappear on this story again like that!

Alright so about this chapter specifically: how fluffy 3! Something that I kept reading over and over was when Chick called Georgia "one hell of a woman" (I may or may not have squealed a little). It's honestly the little details you take with your characters' voices that really immerses the readers. That just totally sounds like something Hicks would say, hands down. That encounter with Stamose really had me worried but what's a story without some suspense? Not really sure about what type of maliciousness Stamose and that reporter are going to cook up, but I hope it's something more than trying to slander her name, especially since she (besides being a daughter of the famous Strip) doesn't have much to be defamed from. Oh man, really can't wait to see how all that plays out. Also kudos to that character development we see in Chick towards the end.

Alright, I think I've blabbered enough. Another great installment by a great author! Please keep up the good work and don't make us wait more than a year to see what happens next this time haha
Best Wishes,
CC333
CC333 chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
FANTASTIC!

I am so glad to have come across this fic in the archives because it has seriously made my day. From how well-written it is to your OC to the way everyone else is portrayed really speaks levels about your writing skills. This is really enjoyable to read and I hope that your update soon.

JR is easily becoming one of my favorite original characters. I especially like how she is flawed in her own special way which keeps her from being a Mary Sue. It's also very innovative of you to connect her and Chick together with Strip.
Sam has to be my favorite character so far, out of everyone. I'm not even sure why. I guess just his nonchalant caring disposition and the fact that he's one of the few people that Chick is open to.

I look forward to seeing more character development and am anxious to see what that tricky little aid is going to set in motion. Hopefully, whatever happens to JR as far as her name and that slick reporter won't be too horrible. Also, hopefully Chick can take a stand, if not but in the name of Georgia. Sorry, I'm a romantic.

The future of this fic has left me on the edge of my seat. Besides that, there's still more Chick and JR interaction to be had.

Thanks for this fic so far; it's wonderful :D
Please update at the closest convenience!
-CC333
MrsChickHicks chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
I'm so excited for a new chapter, I was starting to feel withdrawals again. Sorry to hear it was because you were sick. Hopefully you're on the road to recovery.
Even though this is a short chapter it's fantastic as usual. Now you have me on the edge of my seat wondering what Malone is going to do to Georgia. Considering the inner thoughts Chick and Georgia have had about one another I'm really looking forward to their interaction when she finds him.
Christine317 chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
Uh oh! I wonder what Georgia has coming her way! D:
SeptemberAngel chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
(Mere)
Still following.

There's just nothing to say. It's so great. The thoughts and details are balanced with enough dialogue and just the right amount of humor. It's great!
And If I think that's great, I oughta see the REST of the fic! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
I LOVE READING THIS!
Christine317 chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
Good story! Can't wait to red more! :)
MrsChickHicks chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Two chapters...now you're spoiling me! Both of them are fantastic as usual. I like how you've taken your time continually developing Chick and Georgia's relationship and this mutual bond they share in past failures. Strip and Georgia's brief conversation was just perfect. I'm looking forward to when she finally finds out where Chick has been and how the encounter moves their relationship along. Also I like your character Brick, he's the love to hate type who's up to no good. I wonder how much trouble Chick is going to get in with Malone because of him. Poor Georgia is caught in the middle of Chick vs. his sponsor but hopefully she'll be the one to keep him sane though it all and not get hurt in the process. I only have one critic and that's Sally is a Porsche not a Viper. As always, I can't wait for the next chapter.
PrideLander chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Ahh! End of the chapter already? Just keep the updates regular please... Good work.
MrsChickHicks chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
No, thank you for writing a fantastic Chick story and updating so quickly! This was simply an amazing chapter and not at all what I expected. You really conveyed the emotion and friction between Chick and his mother and father. This is a completely different take on Chick's family situation and I really liked how you portrayed it. Most parents would be proud to have a son that took initiative to go out and follow their dreams but not Chick's. I have to be honest I teared up reading this. I have always looked at Chick as a tragic figure and you were able to make me feel even more sympathy for him.
CarsCars2Fanatic chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
Aww, poor Chick... :( (But it was a really good chapter! Please keep this story going! :D)
MrsChickHicks chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
The six month wait was worth it. I LOVED the race between Chick and Georgia and their back and forth taunts. It's nice to see Chick kind of lighten up around her and dare I say have a little fun. The interaction with McQueen made me laugh, especially the mustache comment. Great end to the chapter revealing that Georgia is not like everyone else and she sees the real Chick or at the very least starting to understand him. This is getting even more interesting and now I'm wondering about Brick and what effect he'll have in the upcoming chapters. Chick has yet to scout any of McQueen's practices and that won't bode well for him if Malone finds out. As always I look froward to the next chapter. Hopefully you won't make me wait too long, I've been going through withdrawals without new chapters to read.