Reviews for Beautiful Chaos
Alciel chapter 25 . 7/13
I don't know i this word means what I want to say but I still gonna say it!

Zukulento!

I sounds too funny! Great chap man, keep doing this.
Lektorr chapter 25 . 7/12
Lo que esperaba! Thanks!
Haweye chapter 25 . 7/12
Shit! Two sentinels are meeting! Whohoo!
Itherael chapter 25 . 7/11
Interesting name for the chap, and interesting interactions.

Update soon.

- Frank
JerichoCross chapter 24 . 5/11
Great chapter. Keep at it.
xVaproishSilver chapter 1 . 5/9
Awsome vocab and i liked the character development. I also liked that it was well done/revised.
this might be nitpicking but tira's name IS germanic, it's a spelling variation of an old scandinavian/norse name meaning "thor's warrior", esp considering her weapon bifrost is a reference to norse mythology
Draconic chapter 24 . 4/17
Honestly, if you didn't write these characters do well, I'd have stopped reading ages ago. I personally don't find your OCs that interesting, and I've stated this many times, but you write a very interesting Tira. And although I know you like Amy a great deal, could you try and focus on Ivy and Sigfried for a majority of a chapter soon?
The Epic Legion chapter 24 . 4/16
Well mate! This sure makes up for the wait, keep at it as always.
A Certain Unfortunate Guy chapter 24 . 4/16
Love the details! This Kamijou-san approves.
Sven Vollfield chapter 24 . 4/16
Waiting for the next installment! Good job!
Akainuman chapter 24 . 4/15
Lot of action! Whoohoo!
Nentone chapter 24 . 4/15
I'm glad you continued this story. Being following it for months and finally I'm glad you remembered updating this story.

So we have Tira is on the loose. Cyril oblivious to Amy's reasons. While everything else converges to hell on Nightmare and Soul Edge. Great story. Greater chapters. Greatest author.

How can I not get more interested?

Nentone, the Keyboard Assassin
Luna chapter 24 . 4/15
Good! Good!
Itherael chapter 24 . 4/15
The quality remains, which I greatly appreciate. Now, I think it's time for Tyra to meet with a certain sentinel and the issues this is going to bring to him due to having to deal with both Amy and Tyra. The plot is moving at a faster rate, which I approve. Finally, the time when the path of the most interesting characters will intertwine is coming. I was hoping to see more of Xandra and her antics, together with the gentle green clad warrior. guess that will come next.

In all, the details and narrative are just good. Thanks for your hard work and time for making this.

- Frank