Reviews for Beautiful Chaos
Blue Sanctum chapter 28 . 5/13
I do hope that Link decides to simply leave that woman if she becomes too irritating, I mean, Link does understand what its at stake, but it's not like he will let Xandra treat him like trash. Characetrs like Touma from TAMNI would probably le that happen, but not the Link I know.

I still hope to see him meeting Cyril and Amy and reading their interesting interactions. Fucking love triangle for the win! Though Xandra, despite her disrespectful personality to all human beings, seems rather cool and I hope she manages to find in Link what she wanted, though as you had said before, that may not be good for Link...

Loving Amy so far too, she is just too cute 4 me and awesome! Cyril is as cool as I remember too! Where is the assassin by the way? I hope to see the readers votes in pairing soon like Cyril having to withstand Amy and Tyra together, Link with Cassandra, Talim and Seung Mina, and Ezio and his bitches!

See you soon?
Lektorr chapter 28 . 5/13
I did enjoyed it! Hope there is more soon! Hasta Luego!
Sven Vollfield chapter 28 . 5/12
Great chap! Good so far.
Itherael chapter 28 . 5/5
Huh... Pretty good of you ask me.
nickdaman6 chapter 28 . 5/4
Well... it's plain to see what your stance on Trump and politics is, I'll give you that! XD
Linkonpark100 chapter 28 . 5/3
More fighting! An really nice development with Amy.
Hey are you working on the new chapter or is it dead?
Blue Sanctum chapter 27 . 3/8
Updater soon.
Alciel chapter 27 . 1/8
What does Xandra truly think of Link, I mean, they had just met, I don't think she trusts him at all, yet she has her own reasons to have him with her? Maybe because Link is a bit like her she feels... something... for him, whatever that may be.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
Idk about all of Algol's stuff being non-canon, since there are references to his son, Arcturus, in other games, the whole tower thing was dumb and Algol strikes me as a god-teir OC that got out of hand. Necrid is a very cool character who deserves a lot more love imo, so fingers crossed that he makes a kameo in this with talking to Talim or some shit, but I doubt that'll ever be more than wishful thinking.
As per, the chapters are satisfying, long and very well written, so hope for another update around January. (Nice getout clause with Amy btw lol)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/2/2015
I once read a fic where Aeon was a good guy, and it was amazing. Can't remember the name though.
Trancos chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
Just played the games, so I pretty much know nothing of the lore of the game. Still, the girls r hot so I would play a sixth game.
Lektorr chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
Update soon.
Hawk chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
I don't think the creators really thought about the plotline of the games, because honestly, I don't think there was one, and if there was one, it sucks.
Itherael chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
Nice! A lot of characters made an appearance. Even Ezio and Spawn, and I had to say that Spawn's scene was highly amusing. It was interesting to see the sentinels interactions, and man, Xandra is just great! I wonder if she had other facets? Maybe some that Link will witness as he continues to accompany her. Either way, it was a nice read, thanks.

I still have faith in SC, I still do. I would buy the SC6 even blinded.

- Frank