Reviews for The Butterfly Project
trypophobica chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE

do more

:U

also do you cut? :\ you shouldn't. youre such a great writer, you could always try and invest in that instead of your pretty skin! w why have scars when you can have works of art like this one?
Serenity-Rhen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I just wanted to let you know, I had to write a very difficult assignment tonight for a class that had me reliving my struggle with cutting. It was a very difficult writing assignment as I had to show what I was going through. I had never heard of the butterfly project before reading this fic, but as I was writing tonight and struggling, I thought of it and drew a butterfly on my arm to help ease the craving and remind myself why I'm fighting hard not to relapse again. I just wanted to thank you, you helped me a lot tonight with your story. And also, stay strong. _
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Thank you. People think if your a self harmer that you want to die ... I cut at least three times a week. But if you looked at me you wouldn't know... Great job, amazing family, collage student always smiling and laughing.. Its away to let out the pain. Thank you for not making James in to a bad guy because of his problem... Xx CB.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This. Is. AMAZING! I'm seriously close to tears. I used the butterfly project so I think you portrayed it really well! This deserves 5 stars!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
this story is so amazing..
i have read it over 3 times already and i cry each time..
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is a great story, very inspirational. I'm not sure if I should tell you to continue it or not (and not because it's bad or anything like that) It just seems to deliver the message as is, but I would love to see where it goes from here; so, I'm conflicted.

Again, great job!
Guestperson chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OMG! Im gonna cry! Beautiful story :,) So sweet and lovely James and Logan together. Great job!
KiddStraws chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow, this is just a really cute story. Thank you for writing it, it was very touching! :)
guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
this was good but incomplete...please write more...maybe a relationship between them and james getting better
Midallion chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was sooooo sweet! I loved everything about it! :)
Fangfan1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I actually saw this on tumblr yesterday. I love it. Its so sad and sweet. And with Logan going to help James now even though they just met. That's amazingly sweet. Nice oneshot!
LoveSparkle chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That's a wonderful story.. :)
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was... beautiful. I'm speechless. Self-harm is something no one should go through. Though I am ashamed to say I've done it before. Only twice. I realized it was not the right way to go. I've stopped.

Anyway, I loved it. It must be hard... No one should be judged because of their sexuality. It's so stupid. Bullying is a horrible thing. This story just proved how bad it is.

When Logan started talking about Kendall it brought tears to my eyes. He's such a beautiful person, both inside and out... all four of them are.

Beautiful and touching. Loved it! :)
BookWorkKendall chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was so beautiful... Is the butterfly project a real thing? If not it should be...