Reviews for In the Moment
the lola chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was built up so well! I genuinely believed in Rastabans feelings, and I loved the little snippets of all the things that you included. It was all very believable, which was good.
lowi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Hawwwwwt. XD

I've really come to like RodRab recently, whether it be a brother!fic or incest, and this story made me like them even more, I think...

I really think you write them incredibly well, and the fight Rod had had with Bella before felt like such a good thing to throw in there, because it culminated this story very nicely. (I hope that makes sense!)

Great work, as always, Gamma!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I don't really like the pairing, but this was really well written and I liked how you characterized Rabastan and Rodolphus in this.
Good work :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh, I loved the scene when Rodolphus was explaining sex to Rabastan, and Rabastan called Andromeda 'squishy' - that was hilarious! And the scene between Rodolphus and Rabastan as children was kinda sweet, and it's really nice to see Death Eaters as just regular people, not mindless killing machines. I like the difference between Rabastan and Rodolphus, as well, and I like how you characterize both of them here. It's really interesting how Rodolphus's worry is about their parents finding out and not being able to marry them off, and not so much about the fact that they're brothers. It makes sense for purebloods, though. The smut was written well, also, and I really like the ending. Nice work!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Not a fan of this pairing, but I love the way you portray them! Well done :)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
GAMMA! Why did you kept this AMAZING SMUT AWAY FROM ME?! NOT FAIR! Okay I'll start with what I loved-the second paragraph! Merlin, it was so Rabastan, thrilling/pain/aching/heart-breaking/wonderful/glorious! I loved that paragraph and then the description of little!Rod and Rab n_n adorable! I've always wanted to picture a child Rab and Rod! Then Rod explaining how sex works and Rab lusting after Rod and thinking Andromeda is squishy-that was funny by the way. Then the SMUT! I never thought I would like slash smut! But then again, I think I would only love Rod/Rab smut! And this was so well written, why the hell are you insecure about this? It was so raw, lust, passionate, perfection! I could imagine Eric and Joseph acting this out *dirty C.G.* Then Rod being the one to worry not Rab-wow I loved that twist. And Rab assuring their parents wouldn't know! I love that! Rab taking control is sexy! You should write more Rod/Rab smut! It's so beautiful :') Sorry for the tons of exclamations! WONDERFUL WORK!

Much love!