Reviews for The Pumpkin King of Equestria
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
I'm glad that you're going to continue this story. I just started reading it and I'm very interested to see what Oogie Boogie has planned for Equestria and how Jack and the Mane Six are gonna stop him.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
I'm exsighted to see it continue I couldn't sign in but I'm here to say u where a person who exspised me to wright a story the names dip and i wanted to say thank u so much
leeluluirty chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
It would be wonderful if you continued this story! I'll have to reread it since its been so long, but I'm excited at the prospect of you possibly finishing this :)
MidnightStorm022 chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
Finally, we're gonna get new chapters!
Arcee-L-Grim chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
I just realized I forgot to add as well that I plan on editing the past chapters too. I have improved as a writer, and therefore the past chapters should get the same treatment as the newer chapters. Which means I may focus on editing past chapters first, clean things up a bit and organize the story a bit better, along with fixing the pacing etc, before moving onto the next chapters. Or maybe I'll do both at the same time. I'll.. I'll do my best, let's just go with that.
hot dog chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
it was awsome
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Write More!
dakari prince-aki chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Hurry up Jack!
Wow-castle chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Hi I really love the story but when is the next update coming. I know I'm being impatient but the story's so good and I really want to find out what happens next.
Blobking chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
look like oogie is here in equestria, what is that sackbag monster is planning for our heroe?
Richano chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
It's nice to see another chapter added to the story and the story is really picking up.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
It's Oogie BOOGIE, not Oogie 'Boggie'! Try to get that right please!
Nightfrightpony chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Please continue I love the story
BeautifulChaos20 chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
*sighs* Oogie's headed to Ponyville. I wonder what would happen if he and Discord met... Damn, why did they reform Discord?
k0k0t0 chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Awesome so fat!
ETA to next chapter!
No need to be precise on date,week will be great!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »