Reviews for She's Not Talking About Playing With Clay
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/22
This was really cute! loved the image of Dean clutching John's belt loop and your toddler Sammy was adorable. Thanks for sharing this!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
The way you described baby Sammy was too cute. Who wouldn't want to just scoop that little sweetie up and just hug him? Then again I wouldn't mind doing that to big Sammy!
anaadele chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
One of my absolute favorite Supernatural stories I've ever read!

You captured young daddy John perfectly, at least the way I picture him. Has order, very protective, hates malls like 'regular' dads, with an absolute abundance of love for Dean and Sam. And overall, I really enjoyed your descriptions in between dialogue, I find that usually hard to keep down when reading fan fiction. Instead of filler text, I could see the scene unfolding with a restless toddler and a dutiful big brother.

Must read for any Wee!Chesters fans.
eza.xo chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This story makes me wanna scoop baby Sam up and run away with him. . SO CUTE.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Struck me as spot-on internal John monologue.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Poor John. I can see how that scenario would spook him to no end! The way you described Sam & Dean at this age was delicious! Very fun and rewarding read. Thanks!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
You managed to encompass all that makes the 3 Winchester so special in this story. A fiercly protective John so totally in love with his boys that he is braving the hell of a Mall. A young Dean wise beyond his young years whose focus as always is on his baby brother. And finally an adorable, so sweetly innocent, toddler Sammy whose smile and laughter is the glue of unconditional love that keeps the older Winchesters functioning. Simply a fantabulous read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is a good story. Very descriptive. Well done, especially love the descriptions of Sammy.

Woman's lucky John didn't salt and burn her. :)
Happyface chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Sooo cute. I love it -
kissacazador chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Aww, that was cute, but John was right about hating malls! I betcha Sam would've been a media darling though :)))