Reviews for Of Nightmares and DayDreams
Fred weasleys angel chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Aww ! I love it ! It's soooo sweet
Mischief.Managed.1998 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is so cute omggg. I love this story! I miss fanfiction man, thank you so much for this birthday fic Fermione for the win! Your writing is incredible and entertaining and it definitely captures the reader. I absolutely loved it :)
onebigscribble chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was lovely. I actually got a little bit teary at the end there! I listened to the song while I was reading it and you captured it perfectly in your fic. I really enjoyed reading it and thought that the way you portrayed Fred was great, there was just the right amount of cheekiness mixed with seriousness. I like that you used the nightmares left over from the war as a way to bring them together, it's quite a nice positive outcome of something nasty :)

I only have one suggestion and feel free not to take me up on it. I think that the fic might benefit from a line break or something when you switch from Hermione's POV to Freds?

But honestly, it was wonderfully written, your imagery was stunning. I particularly liked the last paragraph and also this line 'She had broken his heart earlier with her tears and now she was melting it with her sighs.' So great job - especially on how you managed to match the mood of the story with that of the song :)