Reviews for The Truth
MK chapter 16 . 3/7
Update
jorg0382 chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Loving this story please update ASAP!
Mk chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Sick with a nasty cold n so much free time could use an update on ur stories

A nice pre Christmas gift

Update soon
heronlove chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Wow this is a great fic can't wait to read more.
MK chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Yeah luved this chapter... It had father n son love and some Spencer family time with a hint of jarly

Watch out Q's its on LOL... Maybe some alone jarly time next chap

Update

Moonie
Running-Wild22 chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
They really don't, I almost feel sorry for them. The Spencers plus Jason a sign of the apocalypse for the Quartermaines any way.
MK chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Boo no jarly but heck yeah 2 hearing Jason feelings bout robin

I can't stand luke... I only liked him playing off Tracy(I can't understand why they put Laura with her rapist)

Will state I can not stand sonny and Carly 2gether... Just nasty

Update

MK
Running-Wild22 chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Ooooh this is starting to get juicy! :)
MK chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Haven't updated in a while :(

So I was thinking y not pair Aj n Liz together while having robin fight hannah 4 sonny lol

Oh well just my idea anyway update something :)
JarlyMorgan4Ever chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Pls update this story…i would love to read more! Love jarly
sophia chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
I can't wait to read more
alexceasar chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Love it! Luke and Carly interaction is so spot on. Love Carly having done that under ever bodies noses (except another Spencer of course)
xentrya chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
"You told me," she assured him kissing his forehead. "In big ways and in small ones. " very romantic line, I simply love it:)
xentrya chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
That damn Sonny trying to take advantage of her while being vulnerable! Gotta hate this type of creatures!
xentrya chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
It's all about timing...Couldn't she make an appearance at the end of the dance or something? But then again we wouldn't have had a story, right?:)) Cool beginning. I'm curious to see where will you take us:)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »