Reviews for Twisted Fates
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 7/13
This chapter felt super freaking cheesy, but I loved it
jordanlink7856 chapter 3 . 7/13
God damn teabaggers, ruining it for all o' us
PaelentheAwesom chapter 10 . 5/8
Holy shit knuckles gimme more now! I will now commence impatiently waiting for you to release Voluke 2
Kyranol1 chapter 10 . 2/14
Holy shit this is amazing. I've never liked reading SAO fics, but my god is this one of the top tier fics I've found in a while.

I legitimately cannot wait for volume 2, and I absolutely love how you're adding this new plot with the yakuza and Reis proving himself to Chelsea's father.

Thank you so much for writing this brilliant fic.
Till next time.
ARSLOTHES chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
looking forward to the next chapter
argentorum chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
So is this thing going to start updating again? It's still my favorite SAO story but it looks like you just updated this chapter... I was so excited when I heard that it had been updated.
foxsadist712 chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
Well, well, well. I wasn't expecting to see another update from this story, so I am pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the update, and happy holidays!
wolfenergy17 chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
This story is so amazing! I am completely invested in your OCs and there are twists I never even imagined in this story. The character development is extremely well done, and the relationships between the characters are realistic. I am extremely impressed with how you managed to write a well written Fanfiction with hardly any interaction between your OCs and the main protagonist and without following every aspect of the original storyline. The way you took the universe of SAO and moulded it to fit your own story was superbly well done. I am hoping that you update sometime, whether is be a new chapter or let us know that you have discontinued this story. I would love to see more of Reis' adventures!
Khisanth et Enan chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
Please if you posted the rest of your story somewhere else pm me the link.
I like your version of the sao world, your characters and your writing style.
I would really like to read the rest.
Best regards

Enan
Bob Schwartz chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Fascinating stuff, man. Fascinating stuff.
Mr.Black64 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Lost all respect for him. Good story overall but this chapter killed a lot of the respect i had for him.
Mr.Black64 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
...

"Make it up" to the idiot stalker that almost got him killed because he wanted his private life to remain private? I think to much Anime has rotted your good ole American common sense.
Sphere Warrior chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Reminder that players don't get red indicators. PKers are called red players because monsters have red indicators. They might even have green indicators if they did a sleep PK or similar (have a sleeping player accept a duel to the death)
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Pking is fun, who cares if people die? point reiterated, and the Half-Japanese Chelsea harlot has to oppress the true Reis from shining out.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Why must you involve Asuna?

Plus if there is no consequences for killing, why care?