Reviews for Side Story: Twisted Fates
Khisanth et Enan chapter 12 . 4/5
Please if you posted the rest of your story somewhere else pm me the link.
I like your version of the sao world, your characters and your writing style.
I would really like to read the rest.
Best regards

Enan
Bob Schwartz chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Fascinating stuff, man. Fascinating stuff.
Mr.Black64 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Lost all respect for him. Good story overall but this chapter killed a lot of the respect i had for him.
Mr.Black64 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
...

"Make it up" to the idiot stalker that almost got him killed because he wanted his private life to remain private? I think to much Anime has rotted your good ole American common sense.
Sphere Warrior chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Reminder that players don't get red indicators. PKers are called red players because monsters have red indicators. They might even have green indicators if they did a sleep PK or similar (have a sleeping player accept a duel to the death)
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Pking is fun, who cares if people die? point reiterated, and the Half-Japanese Chelsea harlot has to oppress the true Reis from shining out.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Why must you involve Asuna?

Plus if there is no consequences for killing, why care?
PopthePuff chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Ah, damn.
I realize you've left this for a while, but I really enjoyed it, unique and interesting.
Maybe the new Season coming out will inspire you to write more? :p
Unless you've already read it, since as far as I can tell some of this is from the light novels, which I've noticed were missing from the anime...though then again, given that they state that nothing was ever done about the PKers in the LN's...
So yeah, that aside, I'd really like to see more, and hope your inspired to write again, because you do it really well.
StarTrail chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
So I was a little confused there for a bit on the last chapter, just because you have a habit of switching viewpoints without saying so, so I thought that maybe Tiamat and Reis were different people. Not so. I liked Agil's 'thought you needed to wash your mouth from all those lies' line a lot, btw.

Tots faved and followed! This story was awesome!
Annoy mouse chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
HP bar for durability! Priceless!

Oh I haven't laughed that hard for ages! Thankyou!
Annoy mouse chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Ha! Heathcliff DOES have a sense of humour after all! Brilliantly done.
Aiphira chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
Wow ... Like, what the hell is going up with him ?! Can't wait for more!

Cya *waves*
A Dude chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
such a good story...if you ever decide to pick it up again, i prouldy salute you sir
lightning king chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Really good fic. Keep up the good work.
all forms of fluff chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Not a bad side story. I reall liked the Dragoon concept in the sword art game. I don't belive that it would be a skill in the actual game it did present a wonderful plot device. Like Sword Art Online once the 'real life' began being introduced then my intrest in the story plumited. Mainly though I didn't like when the Kirito avatar carried over his SAO into AOL. I am not saying thats going to happen in this stoy but I just really didn't enjoy the way the story transitioned games like it did. So I will be ending the story here, on the off chance that you pull such a rabbit out of your hat. I do want to say that I enjoyed the story so far and Thank you for the story.