Reviews for Twisted Fates
Annoy mouse chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
HP bar for durability! Priceless!

Oh I haven't laughed that hard for ages! Thankyou!
Annoy mouse chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Ha! Heathcliff DOES have a sense of humour after all! Brilliantly done.
Aiphira chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
Wow ... Like, what the hell is going up with him ?! Can't wait for more!

Cya *waves*
A Dude chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
such a good story...if you ever decide to pick it up again, i prouldy salute you sir
lightning king chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Really good fic. Keep up the good work.
all forms of fluff chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Not a bad side story. I reall liked the Dragoon concept in the sword art game. I don't belive that it would be a skill in the actual game it did present a wonderful plot device. Like Sword Art Online once the 'real life' began being introduced then my intrest in the story plumited. Mainly though I didn't like when the Kirito avatar carried over his SAO into AOL. I am not saying thats going to happen in this stoy but I just really didn't enjoy the way the story transitioned games like it did. So I will be ending the story here, on the off chance that you pull such a rabbit out of your hat. I do want to say that I enjoyed the story so far and Thank you for the story.
CrazyScythe chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
If it's possible to go on a complete and total reading spree, I'll just raise my hand and say I did. Read the whole thing in a few hours...could've done it faster and without hesitation if I didn't have other work to do though.

This is a pretty awesome story, with awesome OC's. I also abuse features in games if they don't ever get patched, is also a really great change of pace to see someone fighting with logic instead of raw power with little to no logic.

It's too bad if this story got abandoned (over a year with no updates and I'm assuming it had ridiculously good updating speed since it only lasted for 2 months and has 63K words).

Was still a great read in the end.
origin of summoners chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
great oc i actually like him.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Man I have just finished re-reading your story again. I understand life can get in the way but is there any way you could let us know if you have dropped it or if you are still planning on working on it.
brunofanofk chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
loved
Twigon chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
You make me sad.

Almost as sad as the fact that this masterpiece only has 150 reviews, but not quite.

Still very sad.

I kinda hope you're dead, because then at least you'd have an unbeatable excuse.

On the other hand, I really don't want you to be dead, wether or not you're continuing this story. Death makes me sad.

Point is, I'm going to be sad no matter how this turns out. If you still get these, please PM and tell me if I can remove this from my favorites without trying to convince myself that you won't update ever again?
DaemonWelsh chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
An excellent story, though it saddens me you havent updated in 10 months. Eagerly I await the next chapter.
Thank you for writing!
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
great story... I'm subscribed now thirsting for more.
argentorum chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I love this story so much. You'r characters, your plot, your twists and turns. It's amazing how you've created such a perfect tangent to the SAO series, one that not only flows parallel to canon, but also improves upon it. This story is everything I could ask for in a fanfic.

So here I am, somewhere round a year after I've finished reading what you have (I'm leaving the review here cause I think I've already left one for chapter 12). And I'm begging you to come back to this story and tell us all what happens next! I've read Twisted Fates through twice already, and I'm going on a third time.

You have a masterpiece here. And the fact that this story is based on OC's only adds to its appeal. It seems a shame to leave a story like this so close to a conclusion, yet so far away.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Canon sao game mechanics have red cursors reserved for monsters only, pkers or people who just happen to hit green players in the field all get only orange cursors.
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »