Reviews for Side Story: Twisted Fates
CrazyScythe chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
If it's possible to go on a complete and total reading spree, I'll just raise my hand and say I did. Read the whole thing in a few hours...could've done it faster and without hesitation if I didn't have other work to do though.

This is a pretty awesome story, with awesome OC's. I also abuse features in games if they don't ever get patched, is also a really great change of pace to see someone fighting with logic instead of raw power with little to no logic.

It's too bad if this story got abandoned (over a year with no updates and I'm assuming it had ridiculously good updating speed since it only lasted for 2 months and has 63K words).

Was still a great read in the end.
origin of summoners chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
great oc i actually like him.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Man I have just finished re-reading your story again. I understand life can get in the way but is there any way you could let us know if you have dropped it or if you are still planning on working on it.
brunofanofk chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
loved
Twigon chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
You make me sad.

Almost as sad as the fact that this masterpiece only has 150 reviews, but not quite.

Still very sad.

I kinda hope you're dead, because then at least you'd have an unbeatable excuse.

On the other hand, I really don't want you to be dead, wether or not you're continuing this story. Death makes me sad.

Point is, I'm going to be sad no matter how this turns out. If you still get these, please PM and tell me if I can remove this from my favorites without trying to convince myself that you won't update ever again?
DaemonWelsh chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
An excellent story, though it saddens me you havent updated in 10 months. Eagerly I await the next chapter.
Thank you for writing!
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
great story... I'm subscribed now thirsting for more.
argentorum chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I love this story so much. You'r characters, your plot, your twists and turns. It's amazing how you've created such a perfect tangent to the SAO series, one that not only flows parallel to canon, but also improves upon it. This story is everything I could ask for in a fanfic.

So here I am, somewhere round a year after I've finished reading what you have (I'm leaving the review here cause I think I've already left one for chapter 12). And I'm begging you to come back to this story and tell us all what happens next! I've read Twisted Fates through twice already, and I'm going on a third time.

You have a masterpiece here. And the fact that this story is based on OC's only adds to its appeal. It seems a shame to leave a story like this so close to a conclusion, yet so far away.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Canon sao game mechanics have red cursors reserved for monsters only, pkers or people who just happen to hit green players in the field all get only orange cursors.
Gateman chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
The way Asuna got killed was disturbing as hell. I wonder what kind of game Sid is playing with his bosses.
Any idea when the next chapter will be out? This is easily the equal of Catsy's work
Gateman chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
You need a better description for this story. Something this good shouldn't look so bad.
imagoldengod chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
One of the most exciting/best SAO fanfictions I've read. I really hope you continue the story because it's got a ton of potential.
Secretive Rebel chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This guy sounds way too much like how I play...lol. Exploring and remaining good at gaming while casually staying behind the pack...worrying about pvp...xD

(and TIamat...Aion reference?)
andhy.damanik chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
can't help it I'm gonna do it... MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR
flan bridge chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
what other accounts do have and in what fandoms? I'm interested in taking a look at your other stuff if you don't mind.
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »