Reviews for Come Sing Me a Song
Ts chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Wow just wow...
Spindles chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Ajdldhdlahdkahfudljajj. I don't smoke, but I need a cigarette after that chapter. Holy. Hell. Best R/I sex I've read? (I've read a lot) I think yes. I always love your stories and your writing kicks ass. Please never stop writing, no matter how sharks the show jumps.
Reggieme chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
So glad I discovered this tonight. Amazing writing with superb emotion. Can't wait to read more.
saoulbete chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Too damn lazy to log in, but oh my god, another beautiful, wondeful chapter. Like, its hot, but loving too. Its not about the sex so much as it is about the emotion. They're not doing this for some physical pleasure, its about so much more.
alex1966 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Perfection. When y
turtleback chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Damn! That was great.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
that was properly one of my fav sex bits of a story it was really pretty and passionate great story :D x
rawpotato chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This is beautiful.
islandlover chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Bravo. Beautifully written. Please continue
CR00 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Grinning so hard right now :))
tattoo me1969 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
love this!
EllenRipley8 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Wow, this story completely took me by suprise. Again the whole POV, your doing a wonderful job. I normally can only stand to read third person, but your doing a damn good job. Really enjoying this story so far, its simple and sweet and totally rizzles. Your in character and its all well written. So keep up the good work and i look forward to more.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »