Reviews for Come Sing Me a Song
Baley-fo-life chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
This just justifies why you are HANDS-DOWN one of my favorite Rizzles writers. You just have "it" that separates you from so many others. Well down, Always!
bnh1629 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
This is just so wonderful and romantic and beautiful! I also really love the POV and how you're writing it! I can't wait for more. :)
Hunter Memoir chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
it's really sweet in a way...
HM
thedirtyrobber chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
This is just entirely perfect.
Cariss50 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
It's a noble effort. Kind of like the short chapters. The hardest thing about 2nd person is maintaining that voice over time. Also, not sure it lends well to switching POV's if you need to. Still, I like what you've done so far. Giving voice to the intuitive reading Jane and Maura have of each other is an important part of any interior monologue of either of them, which does lend itself well to 2nd person. I'll keep reading.
Yung Girl K chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I this is really good can't wait to read more
jba42 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Omg soooooo perfect! Love love love!
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aw that was beautiful.

You know, back in the day when I was a teenager (sometimes I am still immature like one) and I first learned of the internet, and RP's and *gasp* STORIES RELATING TO TELEVISION SHOWS (aka. Willow/Tara on DCP.. wonder if that site is still in existance..) I use to despise three things:

1) Children, children in a story - they ruined the magic :(
2) POV from a character
3) established relationships

Now while these don't all apply now .. I can just tell you, that I have grown (don't see myself as a parent though, no-siree, not at this time in life..) but I have come to accept POV's, children adapted into stories and ... relationships out of the realm of AU, and why? Because i've grown.. perhaps, but because writers such as yourself make it looks so flawless, so right - so real, and it makes it o-kay to stray from your norm of the past.. and grow with the times, talent and imagination. So I thank you, and if you continue this story it would be wonderful, if not I appreciate it.

Riddlemeister chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
"You know that face, that face that is red, angry, helpless, mouth wide in a silent scream until his breath kicks back in"

Girl, that child is pissed. Warm that bottle even faster.

All kidding aside though, this is rather brilliant.
CR00 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Such a talented writer. I hope you continue but if not I will await another story from you.
Breatrix chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is wonderful, I would love if you continued it but if you choose not to it is perfect as is.
Transylvanian chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Good story so far.
EmmaShalforever chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
so sweet
IsaBabisa chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
And I will love this sweet little story. I like how the mothering just takes precedence over everything else, which is how I expect it WOULD go. You just do what you have to do and life keeps happening along the way.
Very nice story. Will you continue?
Billlyryan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow. I am still amazed at the way you write...I feel like I'm there with you while you put words down.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »