Reviews for Irrevocable
guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
OMG! I hope madge is going to be okay. please update soon!
Becka chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Totally in love with this story... glad to see more from you. This chapter was awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Oh dear, there's something serious going on it sounds like.
The Pink Archer chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I'm glad to see that you're going to continue! :D
NurseKelly chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Good luck!
Too lazy to log chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I adore your writing and can't wait for an update! I'm so glad you're returning to this story!
IveGottaBeMe1 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Yes! I most definitely want more of this fic :) There aren't nearly enough Gadge stories out there, especially ones that aren't also Gale/Johanna .
Becca chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Madge no! I hope she's okay. This was very well written. Your style of writing is great for the emotions that you're trying to convey, too. Pver all really good job! I think i should also add that I melt a little bit every time they swap I love yous...:}
Becca chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Omg FEELS. When they saw each other I just can't even AWWWWWWW :D
Becca chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Love this! Definitely off to a great start! :)
NurseKelly chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I love Protective Gale. Very sweet. You did a good job portraying post traumatic stress disorder with Madge. And having her as a peace keeper-interesting! That opens up all kinds of potential story lines. Good job.

I would love to see more of Nurse Jackie-I'm a registered nurse and it's great to see a positive portrayal of a nurse in fanfic.
ilovenutella99 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Hmmm... i bet she was shocked a lot. Like Johanna, I guess.
Jess chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I am very much a fan of the dynamic that Gale and Madge have. I have to say, you write them both a little differently than SC did and than most writers ten to do. I actually really like the more open Gale, and he doesn't seem as angry. He still has that fire, but you can see that it began to simmer down after the war. Nice work!
Jess chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
YAY MADGE! I seriously thought you had killed her off I am so happy she is alive!
Jess chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Love this so far! Really, really good! Super happy that you did a sequel :)