Reviews for Prince's Servant, Servant's Prince
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 2 . 2/3
This is charming. Thanks for writing!
Carottal chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I've always loved Gwaine but this one shot made me love him even more. And although the point was made and the scene is clearly finished, I wish it would continue, just to read more of your Gwaine, your Lancelot, and the strange respect they hold for Merlin, Arthur and each other. Thanks a lot for this story, it was inspiring, interesting and well written.

PS: the previous one shot was good too but didn't make the same impact on me.
Ice Prince chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
"Cloud of perfection"? That has got to be my favorite description of Lancelot EVER! Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Shame you haven't continued on with this, it had potential for lots more chapters.
sirensbane chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I very much enjoyed this story. Good insights into the characters...Lancelot kind of reminded me of Michael Carpenter from the Dresden Files...
Marc chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
"And Lancelot had walked away in a cloud of perfect"

What a classic line!

Think you should develop these further with more chapters from the viewpoint of different people. Or maybe just more chapters from Gwaine and Leon, recognising and adjusting their behaviour towards Merlin, maybe listening to him more and trusting his judgement etc...
yay chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
The summary for this fic may be the most accurate summary I have ever read. I love this two shot!
Paul chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
This is a really great series, I hope you continue with this. It's very interesting to see all these other characters coming to realisations about Merlin and all leading to Lancelot. Very much looking forward to reading more.

Please update!
Jezza7630 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I have no words for this. Seriously, it's amazing! So much love for this story, thanks for sharing!
Kaitie85386 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Servant's prince...so true lol. Gwaine's points were interesting, i wish they'd have something like this in the show. Granted, i've only watched up to season 3 so they might have!
Really great job!
-kaitie
Rachelle Lo chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
"Servant's prince." I really like that; it's true.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Well, I think it turned out rather well. You/He made some good points.
indra988 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
haha, I love this!
Fearlee chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I thought it was great! Especially cuz I can see the truth in Gwaine's words; he only went into all this because of Merlin. Can't wait for the next update!

Fearlee
kiwismakemehappy chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I love this so much I can barely stand it! It's so little and eloquent and appropriate. Excellent job!