Reviews for How to Sweep a Geek Off Her Feet
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
awesome ending!
Dante 101 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Okay, this is an adorable story. I can't wait to see if Kaitlyn tells AJ how she feels. And if or when she does, how will AJ react?

The only issue I have is with Alex's age in general. Her biological age is supposed to be 19, which is pretty young to be in for the WWE. First off, how exactly was she working for the company since she was 10. I'm pretty sure that the WWE wouldn't allow kids into the company, much less wrestle. Can't you bump up her age to be more appropriate and plausible for that matter?
fcwolfg chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Fantastic stuff you should write more kaitlyn aj!
tonimitchell19 chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
I love this story. You should write more like it.
foldintothenight chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
That's the end? I loved it! Now only if this could happen in real life. Great story. Five out of five stars.
foldintothenight chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
I'll be dying in that corner while I wait. K?
foldintothenight chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
I'm teared up now, too. Nervous about how AJ will react.
LegitElizabethWWEFan chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
So exciting! Please update soon! :D

- Ellie
PatrickHJr chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Keep up the good job on this loving reading each part.
Mandylovesyou chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Wow! This is really good! I wonder what Kaitlyn is going to do? Update soon!
LegitElizabethWWEFan chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
This is getting good! Update soon! :D

- Ellie
foldintothenight chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Okay, this is definitely an adorable story. I love it and I can't wait to see if Kaitlyn tells AJ, and if she does how will AJ react. ... I almost said "feed me more!" That would be cheesy.
Renay chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love it so far! There aren't many Kaitlyn/AJ fics out and about so I'm excited for this one!
MTL17 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Yay, another AJ/Kaitlyn story. It would be nice if there were a few more around but this seems fun so far.