Reviews for On Cold Wings
MCruzer chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE. Please, don't leave me hanging like that. I love this story. PLEAAAAASE? Just for me? :)
samdel1997 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Soo, I went back and re read the first story, then started to read this one again, and realized you said this is on hiatus! :/ I love this story so much and really am hoping to see an update some time in the not-so-distance future :) Hope you're having a good summer btw :)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I LOVE THIS! and i absolutely can't wait to read even more :D rosalie's character is totally epic, and her relationship with john works great. i just hope that when he finds out it will all work out ;)
Desert Vulpes Zerda chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
are you gonna continue with this story? I love it so much, it's so perfect! OMFG, PLLLLEAAASSEE continue?
Ravenmore chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I am upset! No updates no nothing! It's like you have abandoned this story. That is cruel and unfair of you.
kaylee Adkins loves 1D chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Is Rosalie ever telling John her secret also update soon this story rock
Jolene chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FREAKING UPDATE!?
Thenchick chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
post more plz
Ravenmore45 chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
I really hope you continue this story soon! I like it a lot! Can you show more sparring between John and Rosalie? I really enjoy when she beats him! :)
xxRebelxxYell chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
As much as I would love for Rosalie to finally tell John about her being the Black Swan, I think it's awesome how you're building all of that up as well as having her be so hesitant about telling him anyways. That makes it so much more realistic and human.
But in my opinion, I'd wait it out until the climax when Freeze is in the picture already, just some more tension . "

In any case, as always, you don't disappoint. The action, the romance, the humour, can't wait for your next chapter :)
WinterRain36 chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Oh the ending just cracked me up! I love the fact that John is the sidekick in this story! Please don't change that! :)
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
It should be like... "The Black Swan and The Nightwing". The word sidekick makes it sound that John Blake is a bit of a wimp and plus I think that John's suit should be kevlar armor (Like Batman's). :D I LOVE THIS STORY! KEP POSTING! :D :D :D :D :D
DaIsY dOo chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Amazing chapter as always! I can't wait for the next one and of course when Rosalie tells John she is the black swan! Update soon pleease :D
IaMcHrIsSi chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Loved that she talked to Bruce about Poison Ivy! Update soon!
kindleflame5 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I liked how the Black Swan shot down John when he tried to unmask her. That man is to nosy for his own good. She will tell him when she is good and ready and not before then. It's not like he has told Rosalie about being a vigilante either as another reader pointed out. Most likely he would had never told her if he could help it.

Looks like Mr. Freeze will be coming into town soon. Gotham better get ready for a cold winter! (lol) If you do bring in Bruce and Selina into the story, it should not be until the closing. They entrusted the city to Rosalie and she should be given a chance to prove herself. She has her side kick so she is not alone. Please update soon and stay awesome MaygenLynn!