Reviews for On Cold Wings
DarkFlameJ chapter 8 . 6/9
Please update soon! I know you haven't in a while but I really what to know what happens and how she tells him who she is. I love this story so much. Please please please update it again!
mistyeyedgirl97 chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
OMG! Love love love it :D Please update soon. I want to know when she finally tells John :D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
I can't wait for more! She almost told him, then didn't... Grrrrrr, I can tell it's eating at her! Update soon, this story is amazing! :)
DarkFlameJ chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
That is an awesome name; Nightwing. Absolutely hilarious when the anchorman called him a side kick! I can't wait to see when he finds out who she is and I hope he doesn't react too negatively. I feel maybe during a fight she would get hurt and when he gets her to safety she would be knocked out and out of curiosity he would take off her mask and see who she is, but then he puts it back on and doesn't tell her he knows. That is just a possible scenario... I love your story! :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Update immediately, please!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Awww I have missed this! Glad your back and love this chappter, love them spending time together. Hope you update soon.
WinterRain36 chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Please show more of the Black Swan in action and please let her stay in charge! She rocks!
highlander348 chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Welcome back! So wonderful to see a update! That being said Rosalie shouldn't feel so guilty over not telling John about being the Black Swan. He hasn't told her about being Nightwing either.
I had a suggestion I hope you like! Could you show in the next chapter a flashback of the Black Swan going to police headquarters and changing the design of the Batsignal to that of a swan? So the next time Gordon calls her the people of Gotham will see the image of a black swan in the night sky and they will feel safe. Do you like that idea? :)
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Curious Reader chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Why do I get the feeling this confrontation between Rosalie and John in the Batcave isn't going to end well? Also, how long before the Black Swan and Nightwing upgrade their martial arts repertoire? Glad to see the Tumbler finally getting some roadside action!
MCruzer chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE. Please, don't leave me hanging like that. I love this story. PLEAAAAASE? Just for me? :)
samdel1997 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Soo, I went back and re read the first story, then started to read this one again, and realized you said this is on hiatus! :/ I love this story so much and really am hoping to see an update some time in the not-so-distance future :) Hope you're having a good summer btw :)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I LOVE THIS! and i absolutely can't wait to read even more :D rosalie's character is totally epic, and her relationship with john works great. i just hope that when he finds out it will all work out ;)
Desert Vulpes Zerda chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
are you gonna continue with this story? I love it so much, it's so perfect! OMFG, PLLLLEAAASSEE continue?
Ravenmore chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I am upset! No updates no nothing! It's like you have abandoned this story. That is cruel and unfair of you.