Reviews for The Littlest Matchmaker
susumiya08 chapter 38 . 5/30/2013
awwwwww, such a sweet wonderful story! I didn't watch glee,just a few chapters but I came to love those two, u're an amazing writer, I just feel happiness now, I cant find the right words to tell you, u've made an awesome job with this one... I'm in love with that family.

they deserved all this love and happiness...

(u got me blushing like mad with all the hots they've got,lol I enjoyed that too /)
WickedWhiskey chapter 38 . 5/15/2013
I can't believe it has taken me this long to read and review! Bad Whiskey! Lol:) I must say that this was a beautiful way to wrap up a phenomenal story. You really out did yourself, sweetie! Can't wait to see if there is another story on the horizon;) Hugs-Whiskey
kurtofsky4eva chapter 38 . 4/5/2013
This was a really cool story and I only realized I hadn't reviewed when I was reading the reviews posted for it. (Hey, isn't it funny, though, that one reviewer commented that you had a couple of grammatical errors when his review had errors as well?) :D

Seriously, though, I found this to be really romantic and upbeat; even the inclusion of Daria and Donna simply made it more interesting because we enjoyed seeing the guys triumph over their bullsh*t and emerge even stronger.

I hope you write more stories and if you need ideas, hey, I'm willing and able. Your writing is too good to restrict to just one story. Thanks for introducing us to Judith and I, for one, would love a sequel featuring her.

Yay!
Drarry4eva chapter 38 . 4/4/2013
Such a sweet story.
Drarry4eva chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
Daria really needs to grow up and get a life. I hate people like her. And good on Kurt for standing up to her.
Drarry4eva chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
There are a couple of grammar mistakes but this is still good. And the underscore is becoming irritating cause I don't see the point. I really hate the Strandos, I hope her and her pri*k of a husband gets whats coming to them.
SagenWarrior chapter 38 . 4/3/2013
Loved the fic, sad to see it end. Thank you for writing it!
Jebeth chapter 38 . 4/3/2013
Wonderful story.
Mistress M-n-M chapter 38 . 4/3/2013
This was a fabulously sweet and well-written story that I am sad to see come to an end. I hope something new and Gleeful is in the horizon. Something full of Kurt love with another hunky Glee member (Puck, Sam, Dave, I'm not picky). You have a wonderful writing style and I can't wait for more :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 38 . 4/2/2013
What a beautiful ending to such a lovely story, Mama. I hope you'll continue writing these romantic tales.
Shamrock1100 chapter 38 . 4/2/2013
Sniff, sniff... I can't believe it's over... This has been a wonderful ride! Thank you for sharing, I'll miss seeing the updates.
svallkille chapter 38 . 4/1/2013
Please consider doing a sequel!
GleekShip chapter 38 . 4/1/2013
I can not tell you how much I love this story. So many good elements all wrapped up in this story. I can't wait for your next story.
sweetandspice chapter 37 . 3/29/2013
I loved this I read this dayand night till I finished this story is just wonderful I love it in Judith is so cute and noah is so sweet ohh my God this story is just perfect .
WickedWhiskey chapter 37 . 3/25/2013
This was truly worth the wait. Judith is so adorable and I love her interaction with Daddy Kurt:) I absolutely loved the Punky Brewster reference, lol. As always thank you for another amazing chapter. Look forward to the rest!
Hugs-Whiskey