Reviews for Clock Angel
Efelei chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Mmm... I feel like a boring child asking you this again, but... Are you going to update soon, please? I know how it feels when you just can't write anything, it happens to me almost a hundred times per day... But I really hope you will not give up this story, for it is amazing, and I'll always be waiting and hoping for another update ;)
fantasticfic123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
PLEASES UPDATE! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!:(
Marie54321 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Your amazing dont stop writing ever
Efelei chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Hi!
My computer got some problem with the web lately, but now it's fixed and I can read your story again, I really, really love it, and I hope you'll post another chapter soon! The more I read, the more I grow addicted to this! ;)
LastTimeIChecked chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! (if you update i'll give you a cupcake) PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Put will and Tessa together
KOL.Mxoxo chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
omg this great please update soon!
Emma chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Your story is AMAZING! I wish I could write like this but I always seem to get off topic! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
ME chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
HURRY! NEXT CHAPTER NOW!:D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
OMG ITS SO GOOD. i love this fic. :) CANT Wait for a new chapter. :PP xx
herongraystairs chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
OMGSH loved this chapter! Can't wait till the next one:) amazing as per usual :3
Efelei chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
... and Happy Holidays to you too! (sorry, my PC posted my review before I finished writing it :D)
Efelei chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Thank you so, so, so much for updating!
This is amazing, and you make me love Jem more than I already do! ;)
I'm glad I helped you with my review, and I hope you won't ever give up this, because it's amazing!
Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
bow down to me peasants chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Eggs Benedict -.-
Efelei chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Er... can I review again?
I just wanted to ask you if you will update soon... I really miss your story! :D :D
I hope to read another chapter soon, I'll keep waiting and hoping! :D
P.S. I never said this, but I just remembered I should: the pictures in Jem's room are amazing, I absolutely love it!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »