Reviews for I feel Unpretty
frogman27 chapter 14 . 8/15
Wow! More please!
A2463 chapter 14 . 8/15
love it! Really love it! Please continue!
Oh shit! Edward turns the pixie into a vamp?! Bella needs to hurry up and get some fangs and go ape shit on his Asa! Give the story some Girl Power!
Such a shame to not continue.
I am so glad that you will continue writing this story. It's really good great chapter! :)
melissamary55 chapter 14 . 3/1
did edward change alice or what is going on
melissamary55 chapter 8 . 3/1
wow poor girls
melissamary55 chapter 5 . 3/1
wow so what ever happen in bella dream when he is with edward also happen in real life
dipsydoodle chapter 14 . 2/23
Oh I do enjoy a dark Edward. He's definitely not winning any brownie points with Bella. Curious to see how Bella and Alice's interaction goes.
EDDIEBOYLOVER chapter 14 . 2/21
Oh shit! Could this be...progress? All this tension is killing me. Will Edward eventually slightly soften or will it take Bella turning into a vamp? Great chapter by the way. You never fail in having me fully engrossed in your story. I can't wait for another update! One more thing will this be a HEA...?
Hoa3 chapter 14 . 2/20
Love it. Can't wait for more.
wantonlytoread chapter 9 . 2/19
Why did she need to be naked? Are they perverts or do they just enjoy demeaning her?
kelmoore chapter 14 . 2/19
Thank you so much for continuing such an intriguing story. I love that Edward is truly a vampire!
BelleBiter chapter 14 . 2/19
I really like the darkness of both this Edward & the tale in general, and think you're doing a fantastic job at leading the reader through a mysterious, murky and atmospheric world. I love the challenge inherent in finding or making an evil character compelling, and relish it when authors are good enough to make me question my own emotions and attractions.

(Although I understand why you did it, my only request would be one I've similarly made to other authors: to consider moving any future warning or PSA A/Ns to either the bottom of the chapter or within the general summary, so that those of us who wish to stay in the story and savor the mood you've worked so hard to establish - as we would with a compelling print book - might do so without the spell being broken.) Thanks for this story!
shyshy1016 chapter 14 . 2/19
Omg he turned her... poor bella she was be so terrified... i think she will try ending her life a lot sooner then i thought