Reviews for Loveship
AnnieAC chapter 22 . 2/1
This is good.
Please, update!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
Oh, please update! I'm such a huge fan of female! Harry/sirius and you do the perfect job writing about them! I desperately need more:D
mew-tsubaki chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
UNF.

I actually read this right when you updated, but I was on my phone and couldn't review. Sorry. :(

ANYWAY. THANKIES, LUV.

Sometimes I get feel the need to be demanding, and I guess it worked this time. XD

Again, this feels very real - more so than even the previous chapter. I think it's 'cuz you have a really good handle on Sirius (have I said that before? sorry for sounding like a broken record, then). But, oh, gods... I love this kind of writing. Where there's barely any dialogue or much need for it. If the charries really love each, they convey it some other way...as Bella and Sirius do here.

And then the END. *dies* You love killing me with feels, don't you, hon?

Best way to spend Thanksgiving. XDDD

Update soon, hon! And maybe throw in the twins pranking them or something? Or an almost double-date with RemusTonks? XD (Though Remudora isn't a fav of mine... ;P) I'd personally just like one more fluffy drabble before we get right back into the angst...although this was still fairly angsty... ;PPP

-mew! :3
merdarkandtwisty chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
So Lovely
Padfootette chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
Great chapters I loved them and happy thanksgiving
Rea558750 chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
Awe so cute :3
Broken Ink Bottles chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
:')
When the angst falls away and it's all okay... Loved it! And the previous one too! Was so, so happy to find two of 'em :D
And the whole idea of staring at a photograph... God, it's so human and so... easy to relate to?
As always, brilliantly writ :)
Rea558750 chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
love the new chapter cant wait for more
merdarkandtwisty chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
So sad.
mew-tsubaki chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
I'll be honest... I haven't been as into LoK as I should be... -_-

But! This drabble was awesome! It was almost scary for a moment, reading the paragraph on the photos, because I watched Christopher Nolan's /Memento/ today and I was all, "Did Liz know what movie I was watching?" (Watch it-it's really good but strange and photos are a motif and I'm rambling. Urgh, it's too late at night.)

Anyway, I like how you handled the pics here. It's an interesting thing that I feel we rarely see in the fandom. Granted, Sirius was a little...looking at them, drinking, and brooding, but I don't really blame him. He's treating the photos as simulacra-something in place of reality...

So write them another, happier drabble where they can enjoy reality for a bit? :3

Great update. I look forward to more!

-mew! :}
mew-tsubaki chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
You know... Because of Bella, you get me to like Harry. Seriously, that's quite an accomplishment (and sorry if I mentioned it before -broken record!mew?).

But you raise another good, totally legitimate point here. Self-sacrifice. Normally we think of Harry as just that hero that kinda fixes everything/takes care of the world...but you remind us with this drabble that this can happen even on a completely intimate, personal level. I love that. Sirius' apologies only make this bittersweet drabble hurt more... I feel as though I've got knives in /my/ chest right alongside her! AGH. *feels, too many feels*

Update soon, hon!

-mew! :']
mew-tsubaki chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
Such a good introspective in so few words, Liz! :O

Sorry I didn't r&r right away - especially now that I read this and I'm all "YES HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING BEORE THANK YOU FOR MAKING BELLA B*TCH TO SIRIUS." Because it bugged me, too. X0

"Replacement" - it seems like such an evil word here.

-mew! :(
xenocanaan chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Can't wait for the next one!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
sad but good.
Rea558750 chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Very true, she does bottle up and she needs to just come out and say what she feels sometimes