Reviews for Pie Crossed Lovers
countryheart chapter 2 . 2/3
Saley is so cute! And I love them and Brean. Amazing story so far! Update soon! :-)
looking-into-your-eyes chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I was smiling the whole damn time,ahahhah!
deangirl27 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Still sucks!
deangirl27 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Your fics still suck and brooke still a bitch and dean is better then her!
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
love this! can't wait for more!
RedMagic chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I already love it. I havent read much Brean/Saley lately so I'm looking forward to the update on this. Also if you could a link to the tumblr graphic.
boothimyours chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Yay update! Very cute chapter. And cute Saley scheming! Looking forward to the next chapter.
tigereyekum chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Haha yeah brooke davis is damn girl haha. Love her
klarolineepiclove chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
SAAALEY!
I loved this chapter! I was so worried you were just going to leave it as a one-short (which would have still been awesome, but come on...this is better) and was so stoked to see an update! You know I love Brean. And I also love Saley. So this chapter was great.
"Anything I could get you? A menu? The pie?" Haley asked him.

Brooke came out at the mention of pie. "Don't tell me that he's backā€¦"
ROFL! Best part! Loved it all!
princessjames21 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
this was so funny I love an upset Dean and Brooke and there is definitely something between them and Haley and Sam are so cute I just love them and I love how sneaking there being. I can't wait for the next chapter this was just so much fun to read.
lalabelle chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
how cute!
Callison chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Looking forward to reading more! You're a great writer. I'm enjoying your other Brooke/Dean stories as well.
tigereyekum chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Yeah i like it so far
dixie326 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So excited to see you started another Dean and Brooke story because I just love them together.
princessjames21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Another brean story how happy my brean heart is I love this so far these two are so funny when they banter I just love it and I seen the graphic to this it was funny two but I just love anything with this two there so made for each other.