Reviews for Journey Unknown: Traveling a New World
reviewer chapter 2 . 3/1
lovely chapter
Tdtmedic chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Just wanted you to know I thought this story was great
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
That was a very entertaining chapter. The interaction between the characters and the way everyone reacts to the newcomers makes for a good story. Can't wait to read more from this fic.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
That was a really intriguing first chapter. The plot so far is cool and the way the characters are handling things is good as well. Looking forward to reading more.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Hahaha I wonder what Naruto said to Konoka. I think this story looks good and I look forward to your next chapter.
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Great crossover,Good choice in characters im especially enjoying Naruto and Hinata's interactions and the frustration Naruto is dishing out to others.
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
i am really happy this story was continued, it's really awesome. naruto is awesome in this story, hilarity ensues as hinata scolds him and he flirts with everyone. i can't wait for more about naruto and the stalker group and evangeline.
please update soon
Argorok chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This is an unbelievable story so far, please keep up the good work and update again soon. Also have Evangeline completely fall in love with Naruto, I think that will be interesting.
Markus-Antonius chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I love how your naruto acts its just awesome!

Hmmm... It seems he has met asuna before... Maybe...

Oh I can't wait for the evangeline/naruto confrontation!
Gundamvid chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Wow! Great chapter! Love how you end with Naruto and Evangeline's meeting.
bakapervert chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Thanks for the update.
inuboy86 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
YES, I LOVE IT, UPDATE SOON!
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Wow nice job with this chapter
Yami Arashi chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
awesome!
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
great and fun chapter, I hope that you update soon