Reviews for Left 2 Die: Infected
Guest chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
Oww man i cant wait for the next chapter! Keep on making more!
minerbuilder12 chapter 21 . 9/23/2015
Noooooo!
Cliffhanger!
Update when/if you can please!
tH1s chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
great read, did Adrian really die?
redsnivy chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
...a...fucking cliff hanger!? why?! so close so freaken close and then this i got all happy and hyped up just to meet a cliffhanger...well screw you to...also nice story its got me on the edge of my seat.
TheCheezBot chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
God please be a chapter soon! I love this story!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/1/2015
waahhhhh please update must know the ending :(
idioticgamer1 chapter 21 . 8/1/2015
Whens The Next Chapter Coming Out :) ?
Anon chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Do you want to know something neat? The carrier gene is carried on the X chromosome, which means that a man, who has XY chromosomes, is four times as likely to be a carrier compared to a girl, who has XX chromosomes. This is because the gene is recessive, so it only works if all the other genes of its type are the same recessive gene, which is why guys, who only need one gene for it to show, are more likely to show the ability to be a carrier, as opposed to girls, who need two recessive genes. That's why the survivors are always in sets of 3 boys, one girl. Maybe this will help with your story? Either way, great job!
Shadowclone076 Reborn chapter 21 . 7/7/2015
This story is masterfull written and it has a ton of value as a Left For Dead 2 story. I hope to see an update soon!
Gamingfan369 chapter 21 . 7/4/2015
Great works, I have respect for. Great, yours are. Yoda voice lol
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Short but superb, looking forward to the conclusion.
pikachucat chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
awesome story
More Dakka chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
Awesome to see this is alive.
Serithus chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
THEY HAVE TO REUNITE can't wait for the next chapter
Spy of Influence chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
You're BACK! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! While this was indeed a bit short, it has set up a nice cliff hanger. Until next time!:D