Reviews for Left 2 Die: Infected
MajorKO chapter 18 . 11/19
Heh, nice walking dead reference.
100% needs a sequel!

Lov d it man
Grant chapter 24 . 3/23
Needs a Sequel!
Lobisomen616 chapter 1 . 3/1
Hmm... Actually, it WOULD make a bit of sense for someone with the carrier gene to be able to become a special infected. Bill, Francis, Louis, and Zoey were all carriers with total resistance to the virus, so they wouldn't develop any mutations. However, if a carrier had some kind of compromised immune system, then it is entirely possible that they could develop varying degrees of mutation while still retaining their sanity.
Come to think of it, that MIGHT just explain why special infected exist in the first place; they're flawed carriers. Their bodies were unable to totally fight off the infection, causing an assortment of severe allergic reactions that developed into full blown mutations. This, coupled with the Green Flu's proclivity towards turning it's victims into mindless animals, created a killer breed of physically superior infected; something that would actually do more harm than good when it comes to the virus's ability to propagate.

Of course, that's just my theory.
anyone675 chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
So good, I loved the story.
amerdism chapter 24 . 7/6/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon.
CowTits the Udderly Glorious chapter 24 . 7/2/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE ONTO COLD STREAM... THIS IS THE BEST L4D FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ
Guest chapter 24 . 6/22/2016
Almost cried. thats special considering i hardly show emotion
Der Kaiser chapter 24 . 6/22/2016
damn good story and i cant wait for 5the next sequel.
pikachucat chapter 24 . 6/22/2016
awesome
5th Dimension chapter 24 . 6/21/2016
Woo! I love it! I'm rather interested in knowing what happens yet, and yet I'd be happy with just this. Thank you for all your time and effort.
tony752 chapter 24 . 6/21/2016
Well I'll be damned. Four years. I remember when I started reading your story. Damn I love it. Well definitely play cold stream. It's an ok but good campaign. Nice work on your story though. Keep it up!
MagnusDerRote chapter 24 . 6/21/2016
Thank you for finishing it so quickly at the end.
Would not want so sit on that that cliffie any longer ;D
TalonIbnLaAhad chapter 24 . 6/21/2016
I like it! It's sad to think of the 2 who didn't make it, but Nick and Julie are reunited, and the party of 6 are on their way! I have to be honest though, the ending seems a bit rushed, but it's understandable why since u haven't played cold stream, plus four years, dang! I'm glad you stuck with it to the end and I hope you're doing well, wherever you are! Stay strong, and survive long.
Flipout6 chapter 22 . 6/18/2016
Aww, cliffhanger after so long? That's just mean :P good chapter!