Reviews for BirdFlash Tales
Jilljillybean98 chapter 1 . 4/7
You have a nice story line and it would be nice if you continue this story, but make sure to reread your story before you post it because you had some mistakes. ;)
Sleepery chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Robin's outift should be made out of feathers XD (I have an idea for a Fic and Richard has an outfit made out of Robin's feathers in it and I give you full permission to use it if you'd like design it as you wish (you don't have to use it just a suggestion:3)
9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I know you started this forever a go and you many not even read this but if you are I would love for you to continue it really good and I would love to keep reading this your really good
Jessie chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Love this already! Can't wait for it continues and might i just mention your a great writer :D
RueRajaram chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Yes, I saw the publication date, but I must plead for you to continue! You have such a wide basis to continue from that my curiosity has been awakened! I am an avid 'pairing hunter' and I have found many great pairings throughout , but this is one of the most well thought out plots I have found for BirdFlash! I applaud you on that! Tremendous job!
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love ur story please continue it luvvv it !
jonnilyne chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is a remarkably awesome idea.
Dude, I laughed my ass off when I realized that Batman was the god of the Underworld.
ginnylovesharry5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
CCCCCCCCCCCCuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee eee! What happens next? God i want to know! This story is awesome!
Gingershavesouls chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This stories great, please continue.
WritingNox chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Loled so hard at the last part. I think I pissed myself laughing.
GoldenDiamonds chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
When will you update? Please say it will be soon :)

Is Robin going to have the Teen Titans or Young Justice costume? I think it should be the YJ one, but, whatever, your choice

x
steam-panda chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
oh my god yes! next chapter now! i love this! marry me! ... just AHHH!
MyHero chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love this so much! Please keep writing!
You are amazing and I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Soo cute can't wait for more