Reviews for 18 Karat Run: Through Hardships and Sorrows
Smeehan98 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
I get that there's been a little build up to the end of this chapter and that six is by no means a good man, but how the hell did he get with cloud in the situation she's in. Just a little weird that she gets over everything so quickly.

Other than that, great fic again. Thoroughly enjoyed!
1nconceivable chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Okay that was damn good. Not many people can write something like this. It was like I was reading an actual printed book and it was awesome. I really enjoyed it and thought it was perfect. Barely any spelling errors, used excellent grammar skills and you separated the dialogue between characters. You did a fabulous job with this story and I hope you never stop writing! :)
darkstar110 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I don't even play FO3 that much, but this is the second time I see a person resembling the Lone Wanderer. First that Duke charecter because of the sword from FO3, then he dies. Then this "Dead Eye" Ricky because of the Jumpsuit and pip-boy.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
forgive me for saying this but honest hearts WAS one of the easiar DLC's
Skinnyboy96 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Gahhh! What happened between Boone and Kisuri!? I felt like a romance was brewing!
Adams7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
And the plot thickens...
Geraldford chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Yo what about the desert ranger combat armor it's awesome also what about the pistol "a light shining in darkness" the .45 pistol
Superstar Kid chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
I've been reading this series since the beginning, I like how you extended the personalites and the emotions of the characters. Not to mention you made some changes throughout the series. Especially in this one (I never though that there would be a different solution with the white legs or Six could've a relationship with Waking Cloud but he's still in love with Cass) I liking Joshua Graham more and more he's religious not to mention his his demons like the rest of us. I like this last chapter, buring the past to save the future. I also like the interesting frienship with Karisu and Boone, I wonder what will happen with those two. Not to mention when Joshua Graham arrives in the Mohive and hopefully Six will apolgize to Cass. Keep it up
Ovall Aocrog chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
I can't wait to see the impact Graham will have on the main story, shame you can't have him as a permament compainion in the game, keep up the good work.
undeadyeti chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
A true pleasure to read and indeed a more satisfying end for the dlc than in the original. I hope you continue to share more stories with us.
Captain Rodriguez chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
This has been another fantastic DLC novelization of yours. Can't wait to get back to the main story.
-Captain Rodriguez
TheBestPlayaEvah chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
This chapter had the most depth to it. I love Six's internal struggle. Graham is my favorite character. For sure. As a Christian, I really related to the themes and topics discussed in this chapter. Hope to see more of Grahams journey, as well as Six's. Nicely done.
dreamordont chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
All i can say is Bravo.
Oddliver chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
An awesome ending to an awesome part of your series, one thing though when burying the caravan will six take the gold bar back he gave to Jed as an investment in happy trails?
undeadyeti chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
This sir leaves me with one conclusion Datura has you trip balls. Keep writing love your stuff
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »