Reviews for 18 Karat Run: Through Hardships and Sorrows
Tom-Ato13 chapter 13 . 6/9
Odd to review something that is complete but I felt this needed to be said. While the story itself was good overall, I truly disliked how you handled things with Waking Cloud at the end. Especially her learning she has lost her entire family. Not exactly a good time to start engaging in coitus with others. I felt it was an extremely out of character moment, not only for her, but in general. Now yes grief can make people do strange things but I don't think it'd make someone have sex a few minutes after learning such tragic news. While the whole "Six self-revelation that his promiscuous ways are bad and he's in love with Cass" thing kind of kicked off from that scene, it could have easily been included in the hallucination scene next chapter, without having any sex happen. I overlooked it with Christine, the stress of the situation they were in was heavy, and it was only a kiss, nothing further. But here, I felt it was unnecessary. Everything else was ring a ding though.
amandackrueger chapter 1 . 4/26
I'm so ashamed to have taken this long to review, I apologize.
I love this story, I've read it start to finish at least ten times. The premise is fantastic, seriously, why wasn't there an alternative start to the Honest Hearts DLC where Caesar sends you to kill Graham? I love the idea that if you got in good with the Legion, Caesar would entrust you with this super difficult assignment...and then when you met Graham, you'd have a chance to turn on the Legion, or carry out the assassination. Would have been awesome...oh well, too late now. This story has replaced HH canon in my head, it's so much more satisfying, and the integration of Raul and Boone is's perfect. I'll ramble more in later chapter reviews, but just wanted to say up front that this story is amazing and thank you for writing it!
Smeehan98 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
I get that there's been a little build up to the end of this chapter and that six is by no means a good man, but how the hell did he get with cloud in the situation she's in. Just a little weird that she gets over everything so quickly.

Other than that, great fic again. Thoroughly enjoyed!
1nconceivable chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Okay that was damn good. Not many people can write something like this. It was like I was reading an actual printed book and it was awesome. I really enjoyed it and thought it was perfect. Barely any spelling errors, used excellent grammar skills and you separated the dialogue between characters. You did a fabulous job with this story and I hope you never stop writing! :)
darkstar110 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I don't even play FO3 that much, but this is the second time I see a person resembling the Lone Wanderer. First that Duke charecter because of the sword from FO3, then he dies. Then this "Dead Eye" Ricky because of the Jumpsuit and pip-boy.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
forgive me for saying this but honest hearts WAS one of the easiar DLC's
Skinnyboy96 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Gahhh! What happened between Boone and Kisuri!? I felt like a romance was brewing!
Adams7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
And the plot thickens...
Geraldford chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Yo what about the desert ranger combat armor it's awesome also what about the pistol "a light shining in darkness" the .45 pistol
Superstar Kid chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
I've been reading this series since the beginning, I like how you extended the personalites and the emotions of the characters. Not to mention you made some changes throughout the series. Especially in this one (I never though that there would be a different solution with the white legs or Six could've a relationship with Waking Cloud but he's still in love with Cass) I liking Joshua Graham more and more he's religious not to mention his his demons like the rest of us. I like this last chapter, buring the past to save the future. I also like the interesting frienship with Karisu and Boone, I wonder what will happen with those two. Not to mention when Joshua Graham arrives in the Mohive and hopefully Six will apolgize to Cass. Keep it up
Ovall Aocrog chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
I can't wait to see the impact Graham will have on the main story, shame you can't have him as a permament compainion in the game, keep up the good work.
undeadyeti chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
A true pleasure to read and indeed a more satisfying end for the dlc than in the original. I hope you continue to share more stories with us.
Captain Rodriguez chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
This has been another fantastic DLC novelization of yours. Can't wait to get back to the main story.
-Captain Rodriguez
TheBestPlayaEvah chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
This chapter had the most depth to it. I love Six's internal struggle. Graham is my favorite character. For sure. As a Christian, I really related to the themes and topics discussed in this chapter. Hope to see more of Grahams journey, as well as Six's. Nicely done.
dreamordont chapter 13 . 11/29/2012